2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk As long as getting t

Bastard, teacher Hong and her kid almost drive to kill, do you know?"
"!"Li Wen Jun ground white of face, toughly say, " don't I know that what you said am what mean?I and teacher Hong didn't basically and never once see several side, I told what Be getting more airtight?"
"You are to disappear coffin not to shed tears!"Qin Shou livings body to once walk and coldly say, " I now looked for person to give° your daddy to discar, seeing you dare also the mouth is hard!"
"Living son.Don't !"Li Wen Jun finally collapsed, stumbled the ground make track for Qin Shou to living and embrace him and cry to say, " you forgive me, living son.These several years I live very hard!You didn't want me, I was a little bit oner the hoof to also have no interesting!"
"Have plenty of a man in the world, have plenty of than my strong man, you seek, seeks to bring to humiliate me."
"Living son, I am getting wronger, you forgive me."Li Wen Jun hugs Qin Shou to living, don't live ground to kiss him, the Ye wears his hand to stretch own clothes inside.Let him touch that ever numerous times once daut ground**, "living son, I really don't let don't ground the man once touched me.See them.I thought of you, I looked down upon him, I want to make you sleep me, wants to make you sleep me."
"Hum!"Qin Shou was cold to coldly hum a , ground in heart the viewpoint is obvious, " who believe!"
"I know that you don't believe and living son, you see!"Li Wen Jun suddenly releases Qin Shou to living, own skirt upward a lift."Living son, I know that I cans not bear it's lonesome, frightened and man so, have never got your ground any further opportunity, I bought a chastity trousers Cha to be dressed in, make oneself not have already got a man ground opportunity.Bad teacher Hong's good matter, is also want to make you notice me!I am always bad you, is afraid that you forgotted me!Living son, you want me!"
There is some mitigations in the facial expression that Qin Shou livings.Li Wen Jun takes advantage of an opportunity to embrace him and weep and sniffle of, Qin Shou gives birth to promise her, don't again don't she.
"Text gentleman, I have a lot of women now, I am afraid you connect to can not stand!"
Li Wen Jun's temperament is only some, if took in her, temporarily nothing important, can time is long.Affirming will bother occurrence.Qin Shou's livinging is to really don't want to accept her.The words done not accept.Still really not the ability is to her Zha kind.After all, the cohabitation of 2 people more than three years lives feelings of backlog.It isn't a day and two days, can forget for a year and two years.
"Living son, I have found.I am to can not accept you to have so many women, can I can not even accept you not to belong to me."Li Wen Jun sobs to say, " I would rather share you with them, don't think as well oneself far and far stands and looking at them to give° you to share."
"Text gentleman, I can accept you."See the face of Li Wen Jun up peep out to rejoice with wild joy a ground of facial expression, Qin Shou livings a careful Cuo phrase, " can you make the whole jade bead having no the life must almost, she can't pass yours.The words that listen to me go abroad to hide for two days."
"You still don't want me."Li Wen Jun You You ground say, " do you want to rush through me to walk?Need not, I walk by myself be."
"It not be misunderstanding."Looking at whole body uniform ground Li Wen Jun, Qin Shou livings to suddenly feel an impulse of uniform temptation and embraces Li Wen Jun and says with smile, " sees I dry you much long-term, you know that I love you have much deep."
"Grew you dry die I!"Li Wen Jun who has no man for a long time, soft became a lousy mire at that time general, worried Qin Shou to living, put out strength ground to bite him, " hurried, you ran hurry, I cannoted help but."
"Did you take key?" Li Wen Jun according to pour on the car, the Zha also pulls not next chastity trousers Cha,beats by dre uk, Qin Shou livinged a silly eye.
"Put in my dormitory."Li Wen Jun is also upset, depressedly say, " arrives me to go there."
In the afternoon, return to Li Wen Jun of the reason place in cent, aglow with health, even added for three cents, feminine beauty, see severals unusually marvel at the same time:Bond maid this is to have a man to moisten, obviously coquettish many.
"Director, I come to take leave."Li Wen Jun smiles happily ground to say, " I prepared to go abroad."
"Living son, you think into does the abroad remit money?"Zhu De Gui's facial expression is a bit difficult to see, " you Be rich to remit toward abroad, owe my money, you don't return, is what meaning?"
"Elder brother Zhu, we not is say?You be that land used a stock crest?"Qin Shou livings injustice ground to say, " An but talk to necessarily go, is just preparing to pull the stock price of the Gao Chang Sheng system medicine share recently, wait until 80 times, jilt to sell 5,000,000, give elder brother Zhu four hundred million, penny money is many.Still have, let you help to remit money, also many you ground advantage!Is four hundred million, give elder brother Zhu 10,000,000 advantage fees, Zha kind?"
"10,000,000, too little!"Zhu De Gui hums to say, " doesn't remit money from the regular outlet, four hundred million, you must give me 40,000,000.We are brotherses, give 30,000,000 go."
Qin Shou is born to lambaste Zhu De Gui in the heart unscrupulous, can face up be full of smiles, readily promise:"Go, elder brother Zhu 370,000,000 remit to this bank account to go.Waited I to call people to deliver check.30,000,000, button up and then go from the check inside."
This year, none of the rich's subordinates is clean, all think the way goes toward money offshore to remit.Zhu De Gui has already gone toward the road son that the abroad remits to money, several hundred million moneys he once remitted as well, basically didn't go toward to another place think, on the contrary the attention put at Qin Shou living of stock up, curiously ask:"Can your stock really rise 80?"
O.K., affair think of in the evening and want to add more, don't fail to keep promise.





The text chapter 287 calculates old elder brother Zhu(up)
Renew time:2009-6-309:24:50 chapter word numbers:8378

A noisy bar inside, Qin Shou livings to sit on the chair and takes wine cup, along with emotionally wrought up of music voice, don't live to twist body.
One shaves short hair and is dressed in the man of leather jacket to walk to come in and sees everywhere and just walk to Qin Shou to living of sit down before the table.
"Come to one cup?"See the man shake head, Qin Shou livings to boringly let go of wine cup and says with smile, " our understanding also included several years.In those early years, in the police substation, I was beaten of time, you saw, afterwards, I drive at the time that girl reporter scolded, you saw again.Finally arrived today, you acted from inside to was rascal, be beaten almost have no the time of life, be saved by me, it is thus clear that on drinking one Zhuo, from have a sky settle."
"Do not blather!"The man nervously sees everywhere and just think of music voice so big, devil of a genius can hear 2 people talking.Just he is do to act from inside, always draw tight spirit at ordinary times, so just so sensitive.
"I listen to say in bureau, your help seeks of the person didn't do, what is the row?"
"That woman basically isn't what he can fix."Qin Shou livings a bitterness to say with smile, " wants to make that woman help the whole dead Zhu De Gui, only two conditions, one is the person who seeks her more severe than Zhu De Gui, two is you express their our own police's identities and show her to have the hope to revenge, then she can betray Zhu De Gui, saving to return her that may have already died of kid."
"Inside in the bureau also hopes to pass her to open indentation.Although this woman cans not get Zhu De Gui's absolute trust, , she cans pass in and out Zhu De Gui's room and has much of the opportunity the illegal drug selling record for stealing his safe inside.As long as getting those things, Zhu De Gui only has dead end a ."
"You are also too incapable!If Zhu De Gui is like you say of so, is our poisonous trader of biggest inside in the province, that you how grasp not to live him?"
"You think he is silly!"This and Qin Shou living little police's bitterness decreeing by destiny very much to say with smile, " he doesn't handle in person by himself, is all affair that lets the younger brother of younger brother handle an illegal drug selling and held tight and also could not found his head up.So, we have to make first-hand evidence, just can the whole dead he."
Little police's words.He all doesn't believe by himself.He is a little police, forced by the superior to do to act from inside, be compelled to do the affair of head.He would not like to, can the police's ground identity order about he does, even if is dead,want to do.
"Want to fix that woman.Have to find out her kid. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论