2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk d is main and teach

The loins painfully knelt down, but I then slowly, slightly long-last ground of stand at he of in front.
But under the irradiation of setting sun, I elephant that forever of can't lose of absolute being at accept I faithful servant of toward doing obeisance similar.
In fact this appearance is what I don't think, but bodily strength provides me with the ability to steadily stop and wants to move a half step to can not do either now.Will this living to result in injury to beard cloud?
Swagger at me, drowsy of time, the Phoenix there had a student's words to let me to almost really keep on pouring:"Look beard cloud to living also how not?Which have lose battle to lose a person of, hurt to have what fantastic, why still kneel down to the opponent!"
Someone takes the lead, there of the circumstance is immediately in confusion.The student of Phoenix that direction discusses to open in succession, have already scolded beard cloud to living useless, the Kui calls what the first single high hand of, have already rebuked him careless, before don't adopt the method of hostage, change now good name cloud to the utmost losing end, having more very to return this greatly hurting of the Phoenix, humiliation knot at the beard living a body up.The person whom these common Gao Gao ascends again is once facing this kind of embarrassing situation, willing seek scapegoat to vent.
If the beard Qian in anger looking at these usually heel at their 2 brother and sister behind elephant doggish person, double eyes flame become solid and be good enough to burn the dead to these people two.She now want to make she looking the wretchedness now thousand times of the elder brother embrace in the bosom to comfort well.
But haven't waited her start, beard cloud in the field livings to"shout" ground an exhalation one mouthful blood, immediately rush toward in the ground, faint.I know that he is a spirit, unfortunately I can not even be sure of one's own safety now, can not obstruct those bastards in time, but Ma Tian Yu is these outsiders, being more happy must see conflict.
"Elder brother!"
This is I saw beard Qian for the first time to his elder brother that sea general deep feeling, impression inside absolutely is a treachery member of she almost was kneeling skid beard cloud living before the body, living the side to beard cloud turn over on the oneself's knee, tears Hua ground drop come down.When she raises head to see me, that eye inside of fierce only let my heart a falsely, a bottom sits at ground up.
"Small D!"
"Eldest brother!"
Call these two are all two people.Call"eldest brother" of certainly is Ma Tian Yu and remaining big wave, call "small D"?Is dizzy, in addition to the silk of Man Di, there was also a voiced to spread from the behind, even is a little have already loved to also come.
The silk of Man Di is from the Phoenix heap in fled out, one is early to me concern very, second, current of she feels still foolish to is the humiliation to her at Phoenix this place.
First start to hand my is two brotherses, Ma Tian Yu aware of self ground to step aside and lets the silk of Man Di hand me, while remaining big wave then see don't see a little love that a side urgently want to hand me an another part as well, the dead lives not to let.He always thinks that two people sincerely love each other and absolutely allow of no to allow 3 people to put therein.He declared, in his heart, only the silk of Man Di is his only eldest sister-in-law,beats by dre uk.
Looking at a little love that will cry, Ma Tian Yu's dilemma.At his heart deep place, certainly still feel so had better, let a little love thoroughly give up hope, don't get stick in, but see she is sad, oneself's in the mind blocks up panically again.
"Leave!"I sighed an one breath, can't, see beard Qian current appearance, affirmation can't let I close to one-step, and beard cloud livings obfuscation, cans not also persuades and has to in advance leave now.
"The D eldest brother pleases don't forgets and has already had the life that the individual wants to want you at any time now!"I just on turning round, the voice of beard Qian spread from the behind, among them hated an idea to let have already habitually been born into dead of I still not habit, in the mind not only and falsely, also very cold.
However the face can not throw, besides I am still a victor now, I turn a head to say with smile:"Want the person of my life Be getting more, the don't care is many you are 1.You are probably disappointing."
The beard Qian is unexpectedly light on smiling, don't talk.Originally I still made every effort to comfort myself, afraid to this chemisette just because I now be subjected to severely wounded, mental defense line weaker cause, but see her this smiles, see her decision, I just understand, this woman may become 1 in my life to rob very much.
"Mama of, this woman is remarkable."Ma Tian Yu says.
"Eldest brother, don't……" a brothers that comes out from Carter did a homicidal signal in front of me.
I shake, I passes hers because beard cloud livings, as long as I accepted beard cloud to living, and this enemy naturally turned.Seem not I think greatly of beard Qian and even realized Ma Tian Yu and the brotherses.
"Small D!"Along with a little love changing to adjust of voice, I am after death and not and greatly collided with dint to bump easternly to pour west slanting.Peacetime don't care this kind of strength of I, now if not that because the silk of Man Di and remaining big wave hand and early fall down in the ground.
Is a little to love how?Hate because of loving to living?I hurriedly and again become overdo and go into a purpose but is a beard Qian is that beautiful face.She shuts eyes, because on her head, Ma Tian Yu's right hand Gao Gao Ju's her right hand still raises a bayonet.But the second eye just hope toward a little love, she falls down in one side and appreciates and the heartache ground looking at Ma Tian Yu, I follow her taste again and saw the left hand that Ma Tian Yu hang ……
Depend, Ma Tian Yu's left gusset was almost soaked through by the blood now and saw that wound and at least had long ten Li riceses and touched eyes shocking!How did he get hurt?Is a beard Qian sneak attack of?But her stem want to make a surprise attack Ma Tian Yu, should the object be me?Is it Ma Tian Yu that saved me?Impossibly, he stands with me on-line at same level, is not likely to notice a behind of circumstance.The only explanation is a little love for falling behind probably softhearted, see beard Qian so miserably, their brother and sister sympathized with ground to more keep in mind for a while and discovered that the beard Qian slowly takes side to me, and took out a bayonet, then and urgently must shout loudly to notify me, and do regardless of personal safety ground to bump to open me, want to replace me to be subjected to this knife.And Ma Tian Yu respond most quickly, under the sistuation that too late rescue, he is to without thinking stretch hand to push away a little love, while the hand too late take back and block descend the beard Qian is horizontal to row of the knife.
As for she takes a bayonet this kind of small sharp weapon, why need not Tong, use to chop down, be not we can know of.Probably because this is her first time.
"Roll!Lao Tze doesn't beat a woman!"Ma Tian Yu's handle knob put down.
But a little love in this time rushed toward to come over, the eye full of tearsly asked a way:"You are all right?"
Feelings this kind of matter for me is again stupid, also saw some visible result.I don't want Chan this time and, thank to still wait her toward a little love and Ma Tian Yu's feelings getting along again say.
"Mama of, small harm just.You as long as doing not cry, I am right away good."Ma Tian Yu is past to make to natural and unrestrainedly put wound to lick with the tongue by the side of the mouth.
A little love starts beginning to wipe to fix attention on tears right away ……
"Ha ha ha, have already grown your these big men to kill me!Otherwise my on the hoof day, will think to the utmost the whole ways to kill you, D eldest brother!"The beard Qian madly smiles to call a way.
"They don't beat a woman, I beat!However today see you so miserably, pass you.Seek for a time, I and you the list pick!"The silk of Man Di finally declared.Is dizzy, also the list picks.
The beard Qian didn't talk and just looking at me.She hates so me, I don't blame him, because of is that I consider it's not thoughtful.Beard cloud livings now not only is to lose a list to pick just, see to connect position, fame also all lose.I hope that he after harming well can re- invigorate, which afraid is a Phoenix again don't accept him, wildcat with teach the front door of China to also open to him forever.





The text chapter 88 fights for
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:12 chapter word numbers:5525


The swagger ground comes out Phoenix, this a moment rises, whether I would like to, I am already that the Ba of student's field is main, and teaches China to also manage in time of of become the group leader of school.
Looking at excitedly many brotherses, listen to various each kind heroism cover with of words, not from sigh a , as for among them some what emotion, even I all don't know by myself, but it happened that be grasped by the silk of Man Di.
"How, your pursuer shifted the love to another person, isn't the in the mind great?"If not that seeing on the of my severely wounded, estimate is already a heavy twist to come over.
I not from must see separate several a little love that far hand Ma Tian Yu, the corner of mouth pins up Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论