2012年11月15日星期四

google tely represent a cla

Be trouble you.Bo Fu, you have already killed his family, pass him, not very good?"
Sun Ce slowly stands up:"Son cloud, you tell him, I pass him, but he wants to match with us to hold tight a Hong English."
My Leng, hope Sun Ce expects of vision, I shake head:"Impossibly, he isn't the person who betrays friends.Like, I tell you, I once saw a Hong English, s are in the mountain more similar male Jin in soldier, the his relationship with Hong English is also like you and male Jin, he absolutely can't betray a Hong English.Bo Fu, the Hong English isn't your opponent, he can go back and forth with you for several years so and completely depended on and left, he what also unable to do, I take, broke the ability of Hong English, the mountain more couldn't become your confident great trouble again, so, you don't need to allow cluster to do again what, can solve mountain more of matter."
Sun Ce started back and forth taking a stroll again, lead for a long time, he just way:"You take a rest first, I am good friends with to really want, also want with old general, son respect their company to measure for a while.However, I promise you, temporarily can't to how."Finish saying, leave for the desire.
I quickly call he:"Bo Fu, I also want to say to you, why must you destroy completely mountain more?Why don't accept them?Their requests aren't high."
Sun Ce turns head to smile:"Concerning this, you once said before.Son cloud, their requests aren't not high, but too high, Hong English this person greed biggest, I ain't likely to pass him, he also isn't likely to be I use."
I shake head:"The Hong English interest can't decline you, can mountain more the clansmen not necessarily not decline.Bo Fu, I tell you a mountain more the person's secret, the their clan long son relationship with Hong English is very nervous, the antinomy of 2 people's is very big, and, mountain more the elder don't like to fight.Probably, you can ask for surrender one part of persons."
Sun Ce"H'm"1:"It is a good news.Son cloud, formerly you why don't tell me these?"
I bite lips:"Formerly I promised not to say these to you, as a commutation, also promise me falsely the noodles battle with you, don't hurt you.It is sorry."
Sun Ce smiled:"You incredibly have bargain like this, no wonder that at enmity with I began.Son cloud, you always want to protect all people all, regrettable, I and s' destining is an enemy, in fact, I also really admire him.To, his skill in martial arts is Qin Yong teaches of?"
My wry smile nods:"BE, all of the persons of my under charge are what Qin Yong teacheses.Is alas, early know the inside situation of s, I don't agree him to do as well force.Revenge, contend for a war, why can everyone not peaceably get along with?Bo Fu promises me, cautiously consideration for a while, probably, I can act as you and mountain more of emissary for negotiating, I once saved their clans long, I think, I can make to make them send emissary with you discuss peace get along with of matter."
Sun Ce Leng for a while, and then wanted to think:"You take a rest first, I since promised you temporarily can't move, you don't want a fee so many brainses.Certainly, I understand your idea, will tell old general theirs, really definitely settle down, I come to seek you."Finish saying, turn round to walk.

Chapter 210 accident fights(4)


Anxiously wait for letting I toss around discomfort, this kind of waits for absolutely making me be getting more crazy.Sky just put bright, I seek Sun Ce, but he was to don't return for a night.I considered in a short while and arrived at the abode of Lu Su, probably, tell the Lu Su many affairs, he will back me up mountain more of decision.Unexpectedly, he didn't return as well for a night.See.Sun Ce this night also very favour!
Come out there from the Lu Su, I directly went the small hospital of jailing s, out of the blue, Qin Yong just outside the door, see me, he quickly faced to come up:"Childe, you talk with Wu Hou how?Did he promise to put?"
I shake head:"He didn't completely promise me, just saying temporarily couldn't kill him.Qin Yong, I want to go a mountain more and see the big elder is as long as wood clan, you also want a pain a , seek a Hong English.Wu Jun was iron this time the heart wanted to put out mountain more, they could not also keep on matching with Wu Jun, so, Hong English can far keep off to open.This jade wears you to take, the Hong English saws and then knows to is what I make you go.You tell him, let him take to begin the elite immediately hand over state, there someone renders assistance them.Arrived to hand over after the state, they want to wait for an opportunity to take down Cang Wu, killed Wu Ju and surrendered to private Xie."
Qin Yong's point nods:"That do I when go?"
"I see, ask his Hong English whereabouts, then you walk again."
The non-commissioned officer that guards a door doesn't make Qin Yong go in, but doesn't block me and wants to necessarily is Sun Ce to beat hello.Still just deep slumber, I sat on a side to see him for a long time, if isn't that I make him come to mountain more, he should at I nearby or is water soldier base, depend on his skill, hereafter fight a merit and fame to seal the wife Yin son not in context of present discussion.Hope him pale facial expression, I regretted, my business really shoulded not draw in them.Probably felt the vision that I eye, for a while, moan s opened eyes.
I press down own sad smile to come forward:"Today how feel?Is quite a few?"
Flounder s wants to start to sit:"Childe, I am all right, this wound can not also chase how am I."
I hand him to start to sit:"Bo Fu promised me yesterday, he couldn't hurt you again.I think today to the mountain persuade big elder more, they return an agreeable river east, give up war, so, good to everyone."
Interrogatively see doorway, I smiled:"I don't make them come in,google.You hurt so miserably this time, you fell inside in the their hand again, Hong English a person cannoted prop up, again contend, end can be to aggravate dead and injured, even is exterminate entire.This not is our original intentions, also not is the result that I want.The north cool state has been already settled, the battalion soon go down south, you have already completed to drag along the task that river's east expands a step, can withdraw troops to hibernate.This returning to follow is also temporary, however is to promise mountain to more no longer cause disturbance, Hong English's canning not stay again, either east was at the river."
Breath a sigh of relief:"That like, I also need not worried."
Change a medicine for him on the my hand, dress a wound, continue to say in mouth:"I have already said for Sun Ce, he passes you, I take you to return to country villa, no longer is an enemy with him.So, from now on, you with mountain more again irrelevant fasten, also don't again load what heart.The Hong English once struck against a Wu Jun Da Dun's camp after you were captured, failure after don't know to, you want, where will he go?I make Qin Yong find out him quickly, let them withdraw to hand over state."
Wanted to think:"I understand him, his affirmation can't pleased failure like this, necessarily can't leave here too far.Childe, let eldest brother Qin is in the surroundings 100 in of Shan-li look for it."
I nod:"Like, I knew., I leave of this period of time, you slice to record to conflict with Sun Ce again and be like now so, ignore they all right, the whole wait I to come back again say."
Smile and nod to promise down.I repeatedly instruct he is some kind of, just leave.The abode that returns to Sun Ce, he hasn't come back, I really can't waited for and instructed Qin Yong Ji words, city climb mountain, only quickly mountain more the emissary bring back, this war just can finish calculating, then the life of s can protect.Wait Sun Ce to return to a line of Yuan, the note that sees me leaving, saw note, Sun Ce although it is said anxious, but can not also have to again will just spread go to of public call, discussed a behind how shoulded do.
The battle wears small white amazingly fast, however five day, I body place deep place in Tashan.I although it is said still don't can make gifted with photographic memory, however experiencing of last time too specially, I still very quick found out holy land place.The wood reaches to immediately represent a clan long faced out with big elder.After going in, three elders, the wood clan is all long, there are also pure woods at.Have no time Be getting more polite with them, analyzed currently their predicaments very objectively some kind of, hard persuade them right away parties go abroad as ambassador to see Sun Ce with me.
Big elder they pondered for a long time, while the wood reach to keep rubbing a hand, the heart seems to be thousand times anxious.Time a drop per drop is past, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论