2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com s side is bleeding

, Even if these three timeses are the strongest.
"The fire works properly to protect a body!Invoke a white emperor!The white emperor matches a body!"Take advantage o to fly nine insect shots, I immediately added a way to I the fire work properly to protect a body, then quickly will have been having no the Huan monster that time invokes again Zhao come out,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, this time what I invoke is white emperor, and immediately with white the emperor match a body.
"Roar!!"On coming out, the white emperor immediately sends out one huge roar, the morrow became a white to only attach in my body and became the whole body battle armor on my body.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 512 fights nine insects
Renew time:2009-9-2319:26:48 chapter word numbers:4161

"Being quite good is worth my making moves, you wanted caution."Nine insects are forced by me to stay back, unexpectedly smiled, however his facial expression also makes me very depressed, because of at this time of he, let me feel that he is very strong, even if I use 100100 real strenghts of dividings,do not necessarily be his opponent, this isn't only is the reason of its grade attribute, only its look in the eyes and vehemence obviously than I the tall is many, however seeming to be than him to want Gao Chu in my luck so much was many, nine close behind attacks that insect links several times all wasn't evaded confrontation with by me, be because the building here reason, blocked down for me, and still allowed me to have opportunity to counter-attack him several next, although can not truely harm in him, little better than have no, how much also at last harmed, and as long as control still have well and also certain machine expertly can win nine insects.
However if really want to win nine insects with the Ji weapon, this difficulty can be not small, know nine insects use the Ji weapon can be much more well-learned than me, and the incumbency industry ascends also obviously he have advantage, unless I also use a sorcery attack, that just have compare bigger may win him, certainly seem to don't also limit me can not use sorcery, is only previous I is all weapon that directly uses the other party homology to meet challenge to battle while getting Long Hun to work properly bead, just limit oneself like this, see now, have to meet challenge to battle with the sorcery, as long as taking up nine insects to go, certainly his restriction is only a list to beat Dou that also can with the list beat Dou only, otherwise I afraid will burst upon other problems, certainly use sorcery dissimilarity, however in this hole mansion, although the fire that can use me fastens sorcery, however water here spirit too heavy, the fire fastens sorcery to obviously and greatly be subjected to restriction, seeing to me must lead nine insects to outside just go.
I simultaneously consider how to deal with nine insects.Simultaneously still needing to resist the attack of nine insects is at every step beaten by him countermarch, make dance them indiscriminately to all worry to die, although I temporarily can not die,keep on suffering beating like this, only continuously the collision ground hurt, probably can want my life.
"Is disorderly dance, a short while I lead nine insects to the outside.You take advantage of an opportunity to consume the fish here Jing shrimp soldier.Don't put them to run to go out, save princesses Long San to walk at the same time."I immediately delivered Mi letter for disorderly dance after making decision, for delivering this Mi letter.I can be shot several times in a row by nine insects and appeared more than ten wounds on the body, although can not want a life.But also enough painful.
I didn't wait don't also manage the message of reply of disorderly dance, red Long Qiang on the hand continuously resists the attack of nine insects and occasionally sends out 12 sorcery flames at the same time, although in this hole mansion, the effect consumedly lowers,my sorcery flame remains not small to the monster bosses ground function, especially and more and deluxely monster BOSS, hurt dint more strong, however can not keep on injury, because nine insects are eventually districts class BOSS.He can beat the sorcery flame earthquake that he burns in the body to spread, but can consumedly reduce nine insects attack for me so, I can steal a moment of time to take medicine to resume life and treatment wound.
"Red Long Yan!"I use red Long Ji flicks to cut toward nine insects but.A fire is burning to arouse to shoot from the Ji but, shoot toward nine insects.
"Nine insects.Have originally with me arrive the outside beat."I know that the red dragon blazes of although the power isn't small, for nine insect ground injury still not equal to my sorcery flame, so after one shot, immediately get away to outside rush toward the hole mansion.
"Good!Is afraid you not become."Nine insects once the square sky of Ji in the hand revolve, that fire of red Long Yan Di burning give blocked down, saw me dynasty the hole mansion outside rush to go and also immediately made track for up, to his those younger brothers at 1:00 also ignore, connect flank of disorderly dance wait a person don't also realize, he wants to do now of just deal with my a person, have never thought I will make them take advantage of an opportunity to strike against his hole mansion, that even if I beat however nine insects, that can also go princess Long San's extrication.
"Hellish fire sea!Meteor fire rain!"On leaving Qian Tang Jiang's surface, I immediately in the near the bank cloth hellish fire sea and a meteor fire rain, the flame of ground starts to emit continuously and upward, the sky keeps declining to catch fire rain, in the wildfire, my life starts resuming, and at this time nine insects also at the right moment from Qian Tang Jiang in make track for, fire sea and sky seeing arrive coast decline the next fire sea, by instinct and first is one Leng, also want to decline once in river, however I don't give him thinking ground opportunity.
"If red Long Xuan Luo wears a heart sting river last attack, can't, if let nine insects return to absolute being, his affirmation can't run to fight with me to fire sea of, so I have to hurtle first to attackstone to river and lead he comes up again say.
Although nine insects are been anti- by me to rush toward back to beat somely caught unprepared, however he seems to be really to fear to the flame and unexpectedly keeps entwining to me in the river, be would not like to go ashore, always foolish in the river.
"Have skill and then arrive to coast beat with me."In the river I ground the activity can have no him so instant noodles, although beat he is caught unprepared, believe that he will soon respond back, so I have to stop and jump to arrive coast and stand on the fire the seaside along with toward nine insects to shout way.
"Have skill you arrive a river inside to beat."Nine insects are free from to arouse, unexpectedly still anti- Be aroused to me.
"You why don't dare to go ashore to come to beat with me."My continuing in the near the bank is challenged to him,beats by dre uk.
"Get to river inside to beat."Nine insects are to be free from to arouse, and still flick shot to begin medium square sky of Ji and clap the shot river's noodles, let river water rushed toward to shoot to come over toward me.
"You arrive …… ~~" I want to continue to challenge, can just nine insects clapped the shot river's noodles and let water arouse to shot into me, be when I by hand covered nine insects unexpectedly tooked advantage of an opportunity sneaked attack in me, I was actually and actually beaten to win one Ji, however O.K. this had never beaten all of a sudden fatal ground part, and just I have already resumed many lives, isn't killed by second, was beaten to fly to the middle of fire sea.
"I came!"Nine insects see the fire sea that the sneak attack come to hand, don't fear to as well coast and directly charge forward to make track for shot to come over toward me, probably he thinks that he can kill my shot before the fire sea bring big injury to him.
See nine insects make track for shot to come over, the square sky of Ji in the hand stabbed to come over toward oneself, I also came to not and urgently start, direct on the ground on rolling, averted from nine attacks of insects, at the same time red Long Ji in the hand also toward nine insect anti- sting return to.
'When'red Long Ji with stab the square sky of Ji coming over again to bump shot at send out a clear and crisp stereo set together.
"Drink!"I make an effort to wield red Long Ji in a row on the ground and temporarily force nine insects can not close to their himself/herselfs, then more the machine one more roll a to jump and make oneself stand,cheap beats by dre, however the wound just been shot by nine insect sneak attacks in river's side is bleeding, if isn't only to live, only nine insects continue again to worry me, that my light bleed will want my own life.
"The framework prison in the sky!Sorcery flame!"I take advantage of an opportunity in nine insect feet and threw a framework for sky a prison, the morrow flings out several sorcery flames to shoot to go toward nine insects and force it can not close to himself/herself, oneself takes advantage of an opportunity to stop bleeding for wound, although just in brief spread to stop bleeding to stick, the wound still kept no longer bleeding, just a move pain.
"Fire Long Shu!"See nine insects very quick shot ground framework prison in the sky, and block next the attack of sorcery flame, I again spread a fire to fasten sorcery fire Long Shu to come to arrive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论