2012年11月15日星期四

cheap beats by dre d the external appea

.
Strength aureole:Promote all members 20% attack dint of oneself and troops inside.
I tiger wing general the officer take direct set of get to body up, the originally first grade evil machine absolute being fire suit disappeared and became a set of silvery scales and shell to pack on close behind my body, the fish scale of the silver color close fitting A, tiger wing silver Xue, and the head up wears of tiger noodles silver hat, made me to become a warrior general from a sorcery teacher, and the external appearance has a liking for to return badly now dominant, don't know color dress, they saw, will can't double the eye is suffused with light?But danced them to see affirmation indiscriminately will don't already envy.
Although the external appearance of material became general dress, the attribute of absolute being fire suit at first don't disappear, on the contrary still increased the attribute that this officer takes, and most of BE, my foot appears of the light in red is dizzy, it is a tiger wing general the officer take supplementary attribute strength aureole, my attack dint is promoted 20%, however regrettable promotes physics attack dint, for sorcery attack don't promote, who let is it just strength aureole, however is also quite good like this, it can also promote the other member of team's strength in the troops, is also me and dance their words of set brigade indiscriminately, they can be also promoted, while what I thought greatly of is exactly also this.
I tiger wing general the officer take concealed go to after, the absolute being fire at first suit again afresh appear, the officer takes at the same time supplementary attribute strength the aureole also conceal but disappear along with what officer took, want to let they come out, have to make that officer take to re- present just go.
I excitedly tiger wing general the officer take a concealed on back and forth changing now, play some times after, just smiled to leave a gift department, toward emperor city authenticate walk to, I am still going to seek my consultation teacher Huang Cheng Yan inquiry the problem that Long Qi changes in the sky.
Because the player of emperor's city is more and more, authenticate of thing certainly Be getting more more and more,cheap beats by dre, certainly also impossibly and all what things want teacher, the the consultation teacher that has already risen to ground class to authenticate, so the teacher is sought a few disciples looking at public appearance for him, unless front a few disciple consultations don't come out of thing he would appear an outside, all generally is oneself a personal foolish at back yard see his book.
"Teacher, I come to see you come."I am also the disciple of teacher, so directly arrive at back yard, find out the teacher that reads over there.
"Small guy, you finally make to see teacher, you also really didn't see me for a long time."The teacher title sees I come in, put book down, had a little to in anger say to me.
"Sorry teacher, I am more busy recently, even emperor's cities are all little, don't see teacher."Just started that breaking time I still usually run to authenticate come to take a look teacher, however is recent now and have already done not come for a long time very much for this period of time.
"Go, you this boy was so quick and then rosed to the saint teacher classed and saw you dry must still wrong the top not disputed with you."The teacher looked in to descend my consultation Shu the grade , after seeing is the saint teacher class, is not smiled by ground again, I am apart from him now also differed a grade, although say that the sky class that be apart from to be apart from that task still has two classes, I can so quickly rise to the saint teacher class also Be getting more fairly good.
"Teacher ah, you see my this weapon is how, this dragon seven change of seven Long Hun all make me find back come, but its function didn't see what growth, although became a super absolute being machine, but it and previous common absolute being machine also nothing important differentiation ah?"Say I changed Long Qi in sky to take out and got hold of the in front of teacher, it is what is the row to ask him to see.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





Text broken up unreal deathless seven dragonses become chapter 588 absolute being machine evolution
Renew time:2009-9-2319:29:26 chapter word numbers:4397

Broken up unreal deathless seven dragonses become chapter 58 absolute being machine evolution
I changed Long Qi in the sky to take out to hand over in the teacher Huang Cheng Yan's hand, show him this dragon seven change is what is the row, clearly have already collected together seven Long Hun, and also the never complete absolute being machine becomes a super absolute being machine, why can on other attributes but don't change, remain and originally have no integrity about, is just that do seven kinds of attributes of weapons all have?
"H'm?You this weapon seemed to evolve."The teacher after picking up Long Qi in sky to change to see for a while astonishedly called.
"Evolve,Beats By Dre In Ear?BE evolve into a super absolute being machine from the absolute being machine?"I the doubt ground looking at teacher
"That's right, according to my comprehension, Long Qi in the sky's becoming is only an absolute being machine that can change into seven kinds of weapon appearances, although the power is very strong,the power returns to be regarded as an absolute being machine, can now became a super absolute being machine, although haven't completely changed, that also just differed the last step."The teacher ordered to nod.
"The last step?What step?"Hear after the words of teacher, I immediately keep on cross-examining.
"The absolute being machine recognizes a lord, the you should know of ah."The teacher on the contrary and oddly looking at me.
"The absolute being machine recognizes a lord, not is think have already recognized a lord?How to still need to carry on to recognize a lord at a time?"My another doubts get up.
"Ha ha, before of recognize lord that just in this weapon not yet finished under the whole status of, and at that time return just an absolute being machine, but evolved into a super absolute being machine now, although don't know much evolution,should change the many, so need to re- carry on to recognize a lord naturally, and this of recognized a lord equally will have a sky to rob, and this day rob should compare the common absolute being machine wants a strong many, you want to consider to want so much by yourself to carry on recognizing a lord."The teacher smiled to smile.Become Long Qi in the sky to return to I, originally still the demand sky rob to recognize lord ah, no wonder that the above attribute nothing important variety, however don't know to recognize lord after ground attribute meeting how?
I changed Long Qi in the sky to answer back and take on the hand to see and see.To this already the Jin rank becomes the weapon of super absolute being machine, I also have some to worry, afraid oneself the sky rob to recognize lord failure, that loss big, don't carry on the words that recognize a lord.Can regard as a common absolute being machine use, even still slightly haven't equal to those absolute being machineses.
"Go to, don't forget and continue to practice to authenticate Shu.Although your task still has several years the time, behind ground it isn't easy for these two classes to rise, teacher I am so to just rise for more than 10 years one class."Teacher Huang Cheng Yan after becoming Long Qi in the sky to return to me towarded me to flick to wave hand.Rush through I go out, don't forget to promote me the task in the teacher door that brightens to authenticate Shu at the same time.
"Is a teacher, that Tu son excused to leave first."I to teacher after going a gift left authenticate, then also have no again emperor's city stop over and directly returned to sea city in the town.
But the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law still have at this time dance indiscriminately they all already in the town of the castellan mansion of sea city waited me, the reward of the previous emperor has been already descended to reach, and I still need to accompany work department's vice minister with green Long Cheng's castellan, so they are simply to wait I to come back here.I a get into a castellan mansion.Eldest brother they immediately rounded to come up toward me, the Ji inside murmur ground dynasty I keep asking, who let I before because afraid they are vexed, direct will private chat communication to close.
"!You can calm down for a while.A says."I shout loudly one to let them to all quiet down.
"I come first."The eldest sister-in-law compete first says.And at this time also the nobody dare rob with him.
The eldest sister-in-law pulls I arrive a part ground the chair after sitting down come immediately ask a way toward me:"Younger brother that makes track for a shot thief person.Recover lost article in temple exactly is what is the row?And unexpectedly return to connect to rise two classes, I now is already 99 class full experience, as long as again complete 100 class toll-gate task, can rise 100 classes."
"Ha ha, you are to want to know that this task is what is the row?"I after finishing listenning to asking of eldest sister-in-law the words didn't answer and on the contrary smiled to looking at other persons.
"BE ah, is eldest brother that task what is the row?Unfortunately although we also rise two classes,Beats by Dre BMW, however haven't arrived 99 classes, I now just 94 classes."Follow one's inclinations to call first Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论