2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com mence is similar to

Being able to let the other party can not evade confrontation with, this not that I stab the speed of to have how much quick, although have world fighting skill in Wu Xue's one way don't break only and quickly it say, I don't quickly stab the sword of , this, the players for watching in distance all know, I the power of this sword only at I nearby of disorderly dance wait a talented person can feel, because when this sword stab, I have already come to a decision a.A sword stabs, although speed not quick, but keep disorderly dance waiting a person to feel to be like a glory flash across, only have this sword in eye, other periphery seem to dim down, have a kind of felling that contends for Hui with sun and moon.
This sword combines a nothing important flower to recruit, there is also no the speed of lightning flash sort, just simple of one sword, but I while using this to recruit, have already destined this sword not of the common sort.The power of this sword isn't a recruit type ground pattern and strength for attack up, but while using this sword send forth of pressure, this kind of pressure lets at me nearby of roar sky and Long Shou Tian et als all be like be settled, can not even move fingers, including the real strenght already the very high color dress is also similar, at I nearby, in addition to dance this indiscriminately even I see a not pure person to also a little bit have action, other persons basically even move can not move, unless their real strenght can exceed my decuple and ascend with, otherwise under the pressure that I send forth, they need not want and move, while the disorderly dance can a little bit have action, it is thus clear that his real strenght isn't only taller than me 1.2:00.





The text chapter 121 night(next)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:16:41 chapter word numbers:2650

Because I now is in the emperor's city, and I also just to empty practice just, although the power of this sword didn't lower,had no target, so this sword hit, although keeping Long Shou Tian waiting the person can not move, but combine the nothing important hurt, because this sword of mine is a single attack, in addition to target, as to it's can't its person produce injury, however hit this sword the pressure sending forth pour to result in to them not small trouble, I send forth of pressure just expunction, the roar sky is soft to lie prone first to in the ground, immediately after is Long Shou Tian and Long Yin, chrysanthemum son they several also can depend on not to make they fall flop mutually.
Can I return to not and urgently look into their circumstances, suddenly at present a white, I disappeared from the emperor the city and appeared white cloud at the one blue sky without basis on, and the foot didn't step dint, mainer of I unexpectedly discover I for the sky in emperor's city,Beats By Dre In Ear, because my foot contains a super big city, although in nowadays leaves plate size in the my eyes,Beats by Dre Electroplating, in its periphery, also depend on many smaller cities.
"Where is this ?Do I how can burst upon here?"I mumblingly say by myself, don't know as well to ownly and suddenly disappear, will can't give color dress they bring to trap to round, certainly this is also just my unilateral viewpoint, because in fact I didn't leave emperor's city, speak by the card in the emperor's city to still haven't an I existence, and still keep I just stabbed a , that sword of carriage, a where on every occasion, and indiscriminately dance to wait a person also because just of the pressure got rid of and made whole body tired, didn't notice my circumstance and thought I just just delivered that posture for recruiting sword.
"Were not you the circumstance that sees your foot, here certainly is at the sky on."Suddenly a voice spreads from my front, immediately after the old man who sees one being dressed in to dress up to a little bit be like an ancient fairy sort appears in my in front, and still on a sudden appears in my in front.
"Who are you ?I why is the meeting here?"That old man after appearing, but I didn't feel what dangerous exist, therefore don't also go how to be guarded against to him, and I want to attackstone him more impossible, because my in mid air, the foot didn't lend dint and also feared one not very colourful drop down, now position but very high Gao Kong of my place, that city of the biggest emperor is in the my eyes also only have plate size, it is thus clear that my current height have much high.
"Is what I make you come up, I introduce myself first, I am a sky, Yun, this super mastermind who is responsible for this game, I appear by the appearance of system lord absolute being in the game, but just you in China emperor city in send out of that recruited a sword skill to look although was easy,actually have already escaped from the cognition of system, had already completely exceeded the existence of S class, even exceeded for a long time after would appear of SS class and SSS class existence, completely took off I cognize of scope, you just vehemence and sword skill expressed be again good enough to let you succeed from create technical ability, can the grade of this technical ability more can not decide, therefore I deliver to you here, want to understand to are that circumstance that recruits a sword skill concerning you to decide the grade that that sword recruits so much for a while."The old man of in front is unexpectedly the main absolute being of the system, also Yun in the sky of super mastermind, as for even he doesn't understand I just send out of that recruit the sword recruited of ability, this was very normal, I of that recruiting a sword skill is me three greatly and extremely recruited of a, even I old headmans in the household all saw not pure, can't understand.
", In fact this principle that recruit is easy ……" hence I and system the main absolute being explain concerning just that principle that recruited a sword skill, I didn't worry this system lord the absolute being would go out my sword skill dissemination,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, because even if spread go to also useless, connect the fighting skill have been already been up to even I ill-defined old headman after my explanation all can't will I that recruits a sword skill to learn, that other persons say nothing of, and I that recruit the sword skill sends forth of pressure in fact some superiors send forth of the vehemence is similar to the pressure that the common run of people results in, only I turn more severely, can with the tall person whom the Wei press solid dint than me just, although it is said this pressure is the most of that sword part, but if when depend that kind of the words of the pressure, that recruiting a sword skill also isn't enough one of the three greatest incomparable skills that become me, because of only have pressure but have no real attack dint is nothing doing.
Just in the emperor's city, the sword sent out by me, only afraid in addition to took charge of the system lord of game system absolute being, even indiscriminately danced none of them clear it real power where, because I didn't attackstone a target at that time, also the system was main the absolute being canned clearly feel me that sword if the words that shoot a target will result in what kind of injury.
"H'm, although it is said you just that attack principle that recruits is easy, but truely want to attain only afraid not easy, and its sword recruits the last power only afraid have already exceeded SSS class, perhaps connect an absolute being monster to see it all want far but avoid it, but now still game initial stage, if will you that sword recruit to settle for the words of super SSS class technical ability, only afraid will have influence to the game, therefore I hope will it temporarily decide for the S class technical ability, wait hereafter the real strenght of all players after promoting come up again promote to the tallest SSS class, you see whether can?"The system lord absolute being Yun in the sky after wanting want asks a way to me.
"Go ah, you played by ear and then went."In fact for can from create I that recruits a sword skill, I combine to not too think greatly of, because I am a sorcery teacher now occupation, if I really thought greatly of that, I didn't choose this sorcery teacher occupation as well.
"Now that you agreed, that did so much, however will you that technical ability with to outstrip SSS class technical ability real strenght is temporarily decide a S class, this will be a to you great damage very, because SSS class technical ability and S class technical ability differ isn't one class two classes so simple, however certainly have repair to you, H'm, the Huan monster system opened now, compensate how is your[one] super Huan monster?Certainly you of that recruits a sword skill even if can resume in the SSS class in the future,also compare originally real power have to have to lower, therefore compensate your one more S class technical ability, you see how?"The system lord absolute being finishes saying to immediately and immediately after say at me.
"Good ah, that thanked."There is so good advantage, don't too sorry oneself, and I am also a helpless affair, because the height of this technical ability position, even if this system lord absolute being doesn't compensate me but completely from he said calculate, even if he thinks I of that recruit sword technical ability to be just E class technical ability, I also have nothing to say.
"Now that you have already agreed, that I send you to return to."That system lord absolute being listens to me after agreeing, also not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论