2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap he top public one by

Thing, you are this guy, pouring pretty will seek a treasure."Say he sighed a , way:" Dragon ah, sometimes I am to badly now appreciate you.Even much time will forget you have to deal with us this matter."
For a while, my wry smile's way:"You should know that what I want to deal with is your dad, not you."The Xiao is a little bit hard to nod, way:"I am understand.Hey, you say whether person more grows up, more cold-blooded."I order,beats by dre uk, way:"Should be so."
The Xiao is hard to lower the head to go, from smile a , way:"I have been telling myself, he is my daddy, I don't can make a no one business.But I really can not do it, I see him each time, will think of he once killed I love most of person.In fact I can tell you a secret, I hate him, not only from young green this matter beginning, but from for a long time after a long time, abandonned my mama's another knot new sweetheart from he started, thoughted of this each time, I really hate so much!Really hate so much!I study in the United States, not because I learn so much, but is that I really can not face him again."
My Zheng for a while, this pour be really I of the idea anticipate, I have never thoughted of the Xiao is hard as to it's hating of father, unexpectedly so profound.I saw his one eye, way:"I understand your meaning, you didn't expose me on that day, I understand.I know how to do."
"You really understand me to miss how you do?"Xiao hard Piao my one eye.
I corner of mouth flash across one silk sneer at, way:"You mean have been so obvious, if I again say not know, you also not need to seek me."
The Xiao is hard to hand arm-rest, grew tone, way:"I have never seen wrong you, you are indeed as expected very intelligent, Hey!I whether very false?I once said to will obstruct yours with all strength, but ……"I slowly shook to shake head, way:"The changing me am you, don't know how to choose as well!"
Gentle and softly the genial breezes set of comes, the light speech of our 2 people wears, but absolute no one can guess to get, he that looks like very common dialogue, unexpectedly is striving for calculate a person's life and death.But this person, but is his old daddy!
"You helped me this time favour, I can't forget.I will arrange him after the place of honor go to holiday a period of time, by that time time location I will tell you, you think how to do to all go!Don't show me good.After the event I will give you some money."
I shake, on smiling, despise ground's way:"That didn't need, some matters, everyone's heart shines on!"
The Xiao is hard to shake to shake head, way:"Is also, you if leave for money, can't coming back, either of, we.It about Be about to start."When Xiao was hard to say this words, lead the malicious color that a silk surpasses description now on Shan of face, let me cannot help but heart palpitates for a while.
If a person is really malicious, lets people's a very unimaginable matter.Hope he walks on the figure of front, in my heart not from sighed 1, calculating a person really and sooner or later will be calculated.If he just because Anne is young green mother even but so malicious to own old daddy, or I can't have this kind of disgusting felling, but when he delivered a message to me the day before yesterday.I know while making me turn over out white a life time five corpses for him, this person or have one side of emotion, but enough cruelty and greedy.
Certainly, I know current of I, in addition to the greed with no thing desire, in fact have no too many dissimilarities with him.Have never entitled to comment on anyone!
But the Xiao is hard but could not guess forever at his eyelid underneath, I just and white a life time five carried on what kind of communication.The contents that writes on this note, believe white a life time 51 people only understand.I in fact in brief wrote a few words just in the top:"Shi Shao Qiang makes me come."
Waited for more than ten minutes, at this time finally someone's way:"The eldest brother came."Our visions together and together see all of a sudden to front door, sees in a few bodyguards of accompany under, Xiao completely that swollen body appears at front door.Didn't see for more than a yearses, he had already seemed to be old, but clearly and more seen grow fat.All rivers once seeing at me lake guy in, he just like the fattest guy!
"Eldest brother good!The Xiao is always good!"Of voice this that Fu.Is old hot, although go to be to abdicate, he is still a sky in the public eye, the best person of star.
Two bodyguards take off completely Xiao in addition to of coat to after taking down, the Xiao was completely to look around a meeting of the indoor, and nearby several cent with mutually familiar hall the eldest brother held handshake and noded a way:"Everyone is good, all arrived and sit down to say!"
Xiao hard smile way:"Daddy, the uncles all arrived, moreover each alliance that we specially invite helped the witness the person to also arrive, I come to introduce with you, this is the Hong Ye of tide Shan and sky the Xu San Shao of the Heng and Xiang is red to help of Ma Shu ……and cheerful Mr. Wen."
Introduce a person each time, the Xiao is completely to all smile to nod regards to the everyone, his vision just a little stays awhile while introducing me, way:"Is very very very good, now was the world of young man, should your place of honor."
Bodyguard after closing tightly front door the top public one by one in order take the seat, we is just present and spread to sit on the general assembly argument table of on all sides.The wreath attends to on all sides and about sat 20 individuals in this board room or so, the obviation star in the sky manies of in addition to person, is an all foreign guest.
The Xiao after helping fall sinks a track:"The brothers in the agency I not much the Zhui talked, to far come of guest, I represent our star agency in the sky to mean thousand times of with gratitude."Say his station is started, consumedly Ju Gong.The public nature applauses to return to.
After re- falling, Xiao completely way:"Everyone is a lake brothers of river, useless talk I not much words, I directly say topic.Everyone should know and call everyone today, because I star agency in the sky will change to choose new appointee group leader and invite everyone to do a witness.Is original this will early should convene by March, however in the agency some matters, with as for a drag along to delay any more."
Is public to all make no noise, calm down to listen to he talk, listens to him a continuous way:"My aming a person has been direct, there is scandal also being not afraid of to go out, directly say, the Zhang Zi Fan of my agency Long Fen She in the sky brothers is suddenly kidnap before March, doesn't know life and death whereabouts as well up to now.Brothers piece is the elder statesman in the agency for changing to choose new appointee group leader, have into an important function of pass, originally so big matter, before doing not find out him, we should not hurried conference of, but the police stares at now we are very tight, we also aren't likely to always delay this important event because of him.You say to right!"
This words are a , public whispers.Zhang Zi Fan disappears one matter, isn't what owners all know.Someone is also a way:"That depend on eldest brother you of meaning, is that need not take care of him?"
The Xiao is completely to wave hand live public, cold way:"I work to have been speaking a principle, brothers piece is to have right to vote, back 10,000 to speak, even if he not at, we also want to be asked for to the common opinion of other brotherses of Long Fen She.So I suggest he a this temporarily seals to save.If this elects, need not he this words that can have a result, not need.If the vote approaches, he this words that is very decisive, that we at Long Fen She in sky then inside choose once, how?"
This words are true words, the public nature nods to promise, really public also know, under the police's such high pressure, early choose if not doing not change a person late choose to sooner or later also want to choose of, if have been waiting to find out Zhang Zi Fan to choose again, only afraid Huang Hua Cai also wait Be getting cooler, don't know as well also again what mishap.
See public all approval, white a life time five not from for a while hasty way:"Eldest brother, I have a words not to know that being to say isn't appropriate to say."At get Xiao completely after noding to agree, white a life time five hasty tracks:"Open widely an elder brother disappearance front, ever together once had supper with me, his once stating personally would back me up.I feel he this now should be effective."
The Xiao was completely cold to sweep him one Sou, cloudy way:"BE?"White a life time five don't dare to give offense to Xiao completely, but also the feeling knows thus don't insist, oneself's cure of success is also more and more small, have to nod a way:"Is quite good, this is my opinion."
Other severals unite social president of nominative sky of star to also hurriedly gather together a speech way for him:" A life time five this words still make sense of, although brothers piece now person not at, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论