2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo department will be e

Walk?Don't wait they to finish eating?Still have the mountain Qi the 烝 you don't intend to see again as well?"
Saying with smile of her sadness:"I have already seen 烝 one noodles and had no necessity to saw him again and finish doing the last meal for everyone, I have already thoroughly completed in the wish here, and you can send me to walk."
"…… Step elder sister ……"
Looking at the soft smiling face on her face, I temporarily could not say words, step the elder sister elder sister whom the elder sister is a new Zhuan set inside owner, have her at of the new Zhuan set be just like a big family more, I the sudden feels to let step elder sister's leaving a new Zhuan set is a very cruel matter,
Looking at my face up of cant not bear to facial expression, she claps my shoulder to say with smile:"Being like this hesitant can be different from is the ninja's style, don't think me so big-hearted, I just fear that I continues foolish will loathe to give up to walk here, that world I have to go be not?Since it is so that walks a little bit simply."
"H'm, I knew!"
I say that stretching out to call Lie is empty, then appears a Ying white in the hand like the cutting of jade soul knife, pass own waist card to step elder sister, I am shallow to say with smile:"Get there after take out this, say to is a Yu Zhi wave the captain wants them to take care of you, so you will be divided good life district and also have hereafter if meeting the matter that can not solve can also with lend this to seek me, you as long as literally seek an Azrael H'm had better be 11 Azraels of brigades, take the captain Yu Zhi wave feeling that says to see 11 brigades, so that Azrael would go to me to notify."
"This kind of affair still needs to bother you, is really ashamed."
"Need not is as polite as I, we are friends, how also want to give you some to privilege, I want to carry on a soul to bury to you now, the body takes it easy, need not be nervous, is comparing with here that a leisurely and carefree world."
I say that the haft getting empty useful Lie orders the step elder sister's forehead, at one soft ray of light in the step elder sister's figure disappear gradually, what to replace is a hellish Die that is lightly moving to dance, it at my at present grace of fly soon disappear have no Zong, looking at the place that the hellish Die disappears, I difficult to expressly loosenned tone, with the step elder sister's ability believe to will be flowing soul street to lead very all rightly.
Supper of time, step the food that the elder sister with meticulous care boils to make let the astonished facial expression that the face of owner can not believe up all peeping out, iron helped to only eat an one mouthful to cry out, he some sob of say the sentence"is the step elder sister's flavor" mixs a big of tears big of eat, he this sentence perhaps spoke the true feelings of present owner and faced around project be full of searching vision on me, I should only do could not see, atmosphere in the house abnormality of dead silent uncanny, connect the ventriloquist that stimulate most at ordinary times 3 people team all just facial expression grief of silent have rice don't send out some voice.
What after meal my a person sits in the yard to enjoy cool air, appears in my in front first is a Zhai rattan a, he looking at me to use as usual and arrives very abnormality tones to say:"Is the supper to tread what elder sister do?"
"H'm, is the step the elder sister does, she says to face to want to do the last meal for you before walking."
I looking at a Zhai rattan a shallow say with smile, he finishes listenning to my answer facial expression even take a silk to delightedly order and then left naturally, indeed as expected be touch with spiritual very has immunity dint to this kind of mysterious affairs, words say that the existence that he connects Azrael can accept, this kind of matter certainly also have no what.
The second appear of is Gao Sha Qian Ji, looking at he distressed shape I wish this day he affirm very not lead, the exit of after all so many female kids want arrangement, not is simple'hard'two words can say the pure, Gao Sha is to toward I make collective report work of, he really excuse me he drag along so long just at earthly store be over, I pour is feel nothing important, just give he nourishing of some four brigade specially madeses want his very convalescent body send he walk.
The third arrive at I am here of is that the blunt farmland is total to take charge of, he walks to my in front to concern of ask:"Lovely son, recently body how?"
"H'm, have already been free."
I smile to say to him, on the face of total department but still keep being full of the facial expression of misgiving, "your eyes are all red, Be free?"
"Be free, is just eyes are a bit suffered just recently."
My smiling face has some force, wish to take contact lens to still cry so wretchedly to constantly become a rabbit of eye just strange, and have been wearing the contact lens my eyes for a long time recently some inflammations already, absolutely can not wear again after leaving a new Zhuan set, make people be getting more uncomfortable really too.
Think like this eyes and start some Yangs, it make me cannot help but wanting to stretch hand to crumple, the total department calls I say:"Do not crumple, not good to eyes, I seek soil Mr. Fang to make him prescribe some clear purpose medicines for you good."
Seeing the total department will be enthusiastic about of go to soil square there seek a medicine for me, I hurriedly pull him to say:"I am all right, need not bothered him, and I have a clear purpose medicine by myself, every day order several drops can not use several days good."
"So ah, that you want to remember up the medicine every day ah, lovely son always so, what matters' all presenting to mind never be willing to tell other people, do you actually are me as your friend?"
Listen to always take charge of the tone of some complaints, I hurriedly say:"Certainly had, can know to always take charge of am I really happy, these all just small matter, myself can solve, if hereafter can not have my solution of affair I will say with you."
"That hereafter occupy will speak to come, seem that evening, if you don't think that Mr. Fang of soil's seeking you completely can tell me, I can persuade him for you, as a result you what all don't dare to say of transposed room with me,beats by dre solo, in midnight I drive soil did Mr. Fang get a fright!"





The text identity exposes
Renew time:2010-4-3013:37:04 chapter word numbers:5160

"He has to how are you?"
Hear the total department say so, I not from get concussion thousand times of call, in the mind already unbearable beginning YY 18 forbid of BL appearance, O.K., the night view deeply sinks, the total department didn't see the gossip that I carelessly expose □of looks, just lose to say with smile:"Certainly have no how, just soil does Mr. Fang seem to be very depressed!"
Hear the total department has no and soil the square take place what matter I not from must have some disappointment, can in mind and inwardly comfort oneself to always take charge of at least of □protected, thoughted of this, I the sudden thoughts of a very serious problem, is a soil does the square have love to speak to the affair of his dosage the Zuo rattan?
I see to always take charge of very careful sound out of ask a way:"The total department didn't ask him why arrive the business of my room at the midnight?"
"I asked, however soil Mr. Fang isn't willing to say, I am certain him to affirm in the mental reservation what."
Total department the answer of the front makes me easily many, behind of the words but again make me nervous right away, in consideration of his thinking is so impossibly uncanny and figure out Zuo rattan's love to the soil under the square**of matter, so I still kept inwardly loosenning tone and produced some good wills to the square of soil at the same time, after all he still knows to support my face, if this matter publicize to go out me also need not mixed in the new Zhuan set.
Total department again comfort I several this just leave, have no excessive long ventriloquist 3 people the team also came, they with new eight for represent sincere invitation I hereafter serve as the job of kitchen Niang, however this claim was rejected by what I didn't hestitate, my work toward kitchen always interest in the nothing important, it is a nothing important to occasionally do and pour, if every day and pot bowl Piao basin's making contact with me will suppress Yu.
Send to walk them I sat in the yard to wait along while again and always disappeared mountain Qi the 烝 come over, probably he hasn't worked well mental state to prepare to face me till now?Shake breathed sighed tone I return to my own room and pick contact lens to put well, the drop eye liquid using to eliminate inflammation to use ordered several drops to fallen asleep in eyes.
Early in the morning on the second day, the total department leads the member of team of new Zhuan set grasp to catch to kill to three 榤 houses of log cabin tings the long state wave of the step elder sister private, wait the house that I wear a good clothes to tidy up I appropriate to go to 榤 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论