2012年11月13日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio is a similar truth

 The square glory hates a way:"The lo wears personal enemy at at present, but can not kill them."
The way of Hong Hui:"Don't on every occasion and then want to kill people, kill people not and was they generally and just like?"
Square glory way:"That you do force for the sake of what?"
The Hong Hui says with smile:"This problem I have already once thought, doing the force can go Xia battle righteousness ah, but go Xia battle righteousness not necessarily don't want to kill people?And did force to also be easy to play ah, acrobatic feats, go mountain to step water, not play?Then be like those Sao person's writer, see a lovely view, then the purine poem makes a painting, is a similar truth."
Square glory way:"But bad person you didn't kill him, he would continue to do evil things.So don't kill rather and kill well, so Wei's loyalty is wise, department Ma Shi, still have that evil king and Mi the kings should kill just good."
The way of Hong Hui:"Good, I say however you, you can say that again, I miss I,you miss everyone.They originally isn't to seek us, let's go into the city."The square glory point nods, 2 people go toward city inside walk.


158th times shoot a soul


The square glory planned to seek temple bead down the street at first E of, but thoughted of corpse the king dealt with himself/herself with evil Wang Yao, also too dangerous down the street, can not bring trouble Hong Hui, and the flower language Jie returned to take knife, the affair always has the day of solution, hence and Hong Hui only the house wait.
Was peaceful to lead for five days, this days,Beats by Dr Dre studio, the knife king returned to in home and spoke about with square glory don't find out the Mi king's matter, square glory's pouring don't feel disappointment as well, a person wants to hide still so seek, that oneself only afraid have already not died to know how much return.When the Hong Hui cooked 3 people to have a meal together, the square glory favour starts to ask the evil king's matter.
The knife king says with smile:"Evil king?Hears that doing is evil the achievement does the whole individual not person, ghost not ghost of.However I have never seen him."
Square glory strange way:"You aren't a knife king, isn't he an evil king?How to haven't seen?"
Knife right way:"What king not king, all of that is the other people call, close me what matter?"
The square's glory favour sees a city gate the matter of evil king and corpse king saying to listen to to him again.
Knife Wang Zhi feels surprised and strange Hai again, way:"This person doesn't kill can not.Hong miss, this matter can bother you."
Hong Hui whole body a cool, favour way:"Do not become not become, I disappeared him any further."
Knife Wang Tan tone way:"Evil king also not is say to kill and then become to kill of, so easily and then good.Calculate, the square glory could kill white Ming, evil king calculate what, and this matter, still have to the square glory do and certainly need to wait square glory leg like again say."
Square glory wry smile way:"Originally is that he killed me, poured into me to kill him."
Knife Wang Ma Dao:"Was not a white Ming before first essentials to kill you?How afterwards?Like, I walked and sought a Mi kinged for you again."Finish saying and walked to go out.
The square glory says with smile:"The elder sister of the Hui, he be so, you don't want to mind."
The way of Hong Hui:"I know that he would was words and actions dog dinner while seeking Niang each time."
Square glory way:"The elder sister of the Hui, you accompanied me to stay how many days at home, the in the mind was definitely terribly bored?We go out to walk how?"
The Hong Hui says with smile:"Do not know that we also run into as well what person, take place what matter."
Square glory way:"I know that anyway am I in difficult pass, take care of him, so several years, was I to come over here all the way?"
The way of Hong Hui:"You poured into an experienced hand."Hence seek to a wheel chair, and then push him to walk toward street.
The square glory saw street ascend many women, way:"The elder sister of the Hui, how did I disappear you to buy rouge water powder?"
The Hong Hui Chen way:"Close you what matter?"The square glory favour shut up.The Hong Hui says with smile:"What about the fighting skill that I do, oneself would be to practice moral culture to cultivate mental poise of, compare that what rouge water powder is much better."
Square glory heart way:"Do exercises in gymnastics originally is a moral culture to cultivate mental poise."Say with smile:"No wonder that Hui elder sister thus can not Fang thing."
The way of Hong Hui:"I can can not compare with your younger sister Hua.Still have your at the elder sister."
Square glory favour way:"Not not, you are in my in the mind, beautiful get then such as snow son is general."
The Hong Hui deludes a way:"Snow son?To, I knew, she was the Niang son that you like most ."Immediately scold a way:"Why do you suddenly say words like this with me today?"
The square glory gets red in the face favour way:"Nothing important nothing important, I just freely ask and have no other meaning, Hui elder sister, you don't have to be angry."
The favour of Hong Hui says with smile:"Good, play trick with you."
The square glory favour tightly asks a way:"The elder sister of the Hui, that did you have lover?"
The Hong Hui is abashed to get red in the face a way:"Have no."
The square glory sighs a tone way:"Yes, who can go together with up you?Be like snow son, spend a younger sister, at the elder sister, I how go together with up they?"
The Hong Hui has no speech with to, have to a way:"The glory of the square, do you think what these do?As long as they think that you went together with up them to then become.And, also only you go together with up they, other people who also don't deserve."
Square glory way:"The elder sister of the Hui, I am very difficult, someone scolded me before and said I if liked other people, then beard wholeheartedly and wholeheartedly to her, not ability three hearts were two ideas, I wased to marry 1.I know that but I loathe to give up snow son, I want to marry most of is snow son.But is a teacher Niang to give at the elder sister I certainly of close, am a very considerate to me at the elder sister, she is that so considerate, I is also unwilling her.Spend a younger sister and am a friends until death with me, I also loathe to give up her, the temple elder sister had no memory now, but she in the mind remember me, I feel she is very pitiful, I am canning not throw down her is regardless.Or Zhu Ying, he for the sake of me, the princess didn't do as well, she already right and wrong I not marry, I also not know reason, she why meeting so.Take charge of Ma Fei Yan is also like this, in fact I also really like her this younger sister, her heart I am the understand, I can not throw down her, either.The moon is also a summer like month, I for saving her, to her ……to her ……I once saw her body, I have to be responsible for her.There are also five younger sisters, from the first, she is then very good to me, before, I what also not BE, she then wishes to knot with me for the brothers and say funny, I have been thinking that is she a man, but she also for the sake of me, would rather rupture father for lord with distance the female relate to, I though listen to younger sister Hua say of, but cried most sadly to would be her when she saw me to get hurt at that time, it is thus clear that his friendship to me, and she usually secretly helps me.In fact they all know, I most like of is snow son.The elder sister of the Hui, I now become so, do you say that I go together with up them?You say me how do?"
The Hong Hui doesn't know as well how he suddenly says these with himself, wanted to think and asked a way:"What person were you them?"
Square glory way:"Don't know how to say it.They are agreed by my father and mother, all my unmarried Niang son, so I chase them be me the Niang son treat."
The way of Hong Hui:"Although man's three wives four Qies aren't good, I am a woman, hate bitterly more matchless.But ……to your relations, I am to hate bitterly not to get up, so anythings all have exception.After all they all loathe to give up you, they also all then have no mutual grudge.So you are still not thinking to be so many."
The square glory says with smile:"I how don't want to all marry them, but I feel to will let their whichever person down."
The Hong Hui also says with smile:"You ask me, I can answer not to come up, however, I feel that you don't marry them, you let them down more and judge comparative importance and marry their ratio not to marry them like."
Square glory wry smile way:"You can say that again, want to do so more what, my living or not is married their a days still don't know."
The Hong Hui scolds a way:"You how so of no use?Hereafter forbid to think these matters."
Square glory favour way:"BE.Many thanks to Hui the elder sister explained and convinced."
On the face of Hong Hui a red, Chen way:"I talk nonsense of, I am still not equal to you."
Square glory heart way:"If the other people married you, settled however be humiliated by you.Perhaps be killed by your daddy first."Thought of here, heart descend sader, is oneself and be sad for Hong Hui.
The Hong Hui sees him not to talk, in the oneself heart also Panasonic one breath Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论