2012年12月13日星期四

www.monsters-ol.com W3s%i

She also knows the treatment of retinal how difficult ,qigong, although very magical ,but for this type of world medical problems ,qigong can really useful ?relationresultFor ayoung girl, once will face possible in eternal darkness of life ,this is an unimaginably tremendous pressure ,worry about personal gains and losses in the emotional impact ,and cheerful people fear is also unable to keep the peace of mind .
relationresultDon I will cure you of your eyes ,I promise ... ... , relationresultZhou Ziweisees Liu Xiaofei side a poor way ,also can not help heart a soft ,gently stroking her jet-black hair ,softly comfort said : don .
.. ... I will allow you to see the world ,you should believe me . , relationresultIn factZhou Ziwei remarks that are not entirely comfort ,if say yesterday Zhou Ziwei for Liu Xiaofei only seven or eight grasp it, then he will have at least nine points above the hold .
After all the soul force through evolution ,the benefits are many ,must be used in the treatment of the injury ,also will be better .relationresultZhou Ziwei heardwhispering comfort ,feel that Zhou Ziwei the gentle touch, Liu Xiaofei soon flat and up ,the mouth again ripples the happy smile ,gently frown small nose ,sticking out his tongue, said : .
.. ... You hurry to help me to treat you ... ... You cured me of my eyes ,I let you touch my chest ... ... How ? , relationresultUh ... ... Zhou Ziwei Wenyan look a hysteresis ,suddenly become dumbfounding .
.. ... , relationresultThe treatment processis very smooth ,well even beyond Zhou Ziwei expected .With the strengthening body cells reddish soul force ,used in the treatment of injury time,cheap beats by dre, its strong degree than ordinary soul force more than twice as many .
relationresultFor Zhou Ziwei,the biggest obstacle is the eye distance a person soul too close to the sea ,in the area of my soul by Liu Xiaofei sea instinct interference is the most serious ,so most of Zhou Ziwei time in the Liu Xiaofei and instinct in vivo running soul force hide-and-seek Kung Fu .
And really used to repair of ruptured retinal ,www.monsters-ol.com,not even with half a minute, you get all the .relationresultWell, you can open your eyes ... ... Have a look. Now can you see anything ? , relationresultZhou Ziwei felt thatLiu Xiaofei retina has been thoroughly after repair ,this release hands ,slowly breathed a sigh of relief .
relationresultAh ... ... So fast and i ... ... I can open my eyes ... ... Yes, I am. I scared !Who knows Liu Xiaofei is somehow more then the more nervous, tightly close my eyes ,saying that do not try to open .
Or for her, now as long as you don open your eyes ,there is a glimmer of hope of recovery ,but in case of eyes after still don So, it is probably full of sadness and despair ,beats by dre cheap, relationresultZhou Ziwei reluctantlyshook his head ,then out from the pocket of a miniature flashlight ,before Liu Xiaofei shook ,said : you open my eyes to have a look .
.. ... My hand is what ? , relationresultNo.I don see ... ... You don me ... ... Liu Xiaofei say stubborn .relationresultZhou Ziweidid not speak again ,but suddenly the torch he undid, suddenly a white light beam straight shot in Liu Xiaofei eyes .
relationresultOh dear.What is so dazzling , relationresultAlthough Liu Xiaofeiclosed his eyes ,but it was impossible to completely stopping the strong light ,suddenly can the hand to block the irradiated hard drive eyes .
relationresultZhou Ziweismiled and said : ... ... Since you can feel this light is very dazzling ,prove your eyes has been good, if not ,then the glare ,you will not feel .Open your eyes .
.. ... You will see the world color is so bright ... ... , relationresultLiu Xiaofei gentlyput the block in front of the hand ,but still did not open his eyes to look ,but even more resentment .
relationresultAftera while, Liu Xiaofei gently sighed ,say : if my eyes are really good, you is it right? I have no trace of a sense of guilt ,is it right? It ... ... Don bother me ? , relationresult.
.. ... What makes you think so .Zhou Ziwei knew that Liu Xiaofei wasn worry about personal gains and losses ,I fear I will despair ,fear of eyes no cure ,so reluctant to open his eyes to .
Original. She is afraid of her eyes ,and Zhou Ziwei even giving Zhou Ziwei a heart and a sense of moving, couldn hand in Liu Xiaofei slightly somewhat emaciated face on it, said : you can rest assured .
.. ... You are so lovely, how could I be willing to ignore you. I am still waiting for your eyes healed ,so I can touch you ... ... Ha-ha. , relationresultAh ... ... You said it yourself ,don lie .
Zhou Ziwei is just to say a dirty joke ,but did not think Liu Xiaofei Wenyan suddenly burst excited cheers ,immediately grabbed Zhou Ziwei ,hard in her plump chest, then it suddenly opened his eyes ,naughty blink two times said: I would put the eyes open a small slit .
.. ... Now I really good ah , relationresultZhou Ziweilooked at their own hands the stay site ,then looked at Liu Xiaofei a trick to succeed appearance, not by wry smile ,said: just let it go .
.. ... You are playing with fire , relationresultI don put ... ... , relationresultLiu Xiaofei isresolute and decisive said: if you are really fire, then you take me to melt it so I can always stay in your heart , relationresultDon .
.. ... I can lost good? , relationresultZhou Ziwei feltit beneath the mission two amazing resiliency ,could not help but breath becomes heavy rise ,but he didn fall a take advantage of another of suspects, it is barely holding body instinct * * ,to the direction of the doorway of the witches witches mouth ,said : good .
.. ... Half an hour is coming ,we like this ... ... Are your parents see bad , relationresultLiu Xiaofei forcedbite lips, said :t care if they had acquiesced to you and me ,I saw no ,say .
.. ... All of them are not said ... ... As long as we don open the door ,they are definitely not to bother us ?Oh ... ... Brother ,your hand why do not move ,you may not like this feeling me at that time .
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论