2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook or me That pe

Take a box of good smoke to come out quasi- didn't good matter, don't intend to make me dry again what unscrupulous matter, declare first to harm the person's business, I don't do."
Liu Bin smiled to say:"See you say of, as if I all day teach you how to do how much unscrupulous matter, say the serious, have a Wan the prisoner of the north, hand in have anticipate, is your interested in thing, this is the big regiment, I give your last opportunity!"
I am slanting head to looking at him and say:"Sherriff Liu!Beat, stop here, be you what don't also say, I what didn't hear, like, I want to go in, I not at, in uncertain become indiscriminately what the kind shout."
Liu Bin Yi pull me, say:"The last time!Calculate me don't individual's begging you still is all right?I am the sherriff of this floor, you weren't tomorrow either to walk!You want well!"
I once eyes stare and stare at him to say:"Sherriff Liu!You come to threaten less my set!"
Liu Bin hurriedly smiled and said:"That like this like, wait and descend me and close your room to that person and go,cnn, stem don't do you and see a person again say!"
I chase neck 1:"Do not go!You the forepaw pass go in my empress feet to tee off for you!Not the letter comes right away!"
Liu Bin says:"Thus, don't make you suffer a los as well, go in 1 to change out two how?As for that matter again say, went like this?"
Once I think and waited that younger brother to still need to came back, at come in 1 to go out two, so my room only 13 people, good, I don't suffer a los!Say:"Not bad!So!"
Liu Bin afraid night long dream many, hurriedly open me to go in.
The row head in afternoon has been already finished opening, the everyones all walk in the room turn, old Ma Kan comes in, the elephant dog Be similar to gather together to come up to smell, smile happily ground to say:"Eldest brother, seem the flavor of outside smoke, definitely very satisfactory?"
I a push away him, walk to my position to by the wall sit down, he with come over to get me to sit down and smile happily ground to looking at me.I say:"Wait an evening and sit Cadillac right away that boy come in, and a new bank account wants, again adjust to go out two, so our prison loose quick, evening, finish eating supper, everyone can hi the Pei is for a while,Facebook."
The old horse nods to say:"Like!"
At this time, front of the iron gate opened, great occasion of nation Chen sends that small red guy back and still comes in a New appointee at the same time and took our two old lawsuits in the rooms.In fact at in be eldest brother of, is don't like there are too many old lawsuits in own room, it is very difficult for old lawsuit to take care of, once don't be careful, he will turn over your ship, so just I also said with Liu Bin and adjusted and then adjusted two old lawsuits to went out toward, so my prison was little two sting head, will without a lot of right and wrongs.
Is a burst of and pressing later on, Chen Guan teaches to lock up a door to take two old lawsuits another prison, the everyone hurriedly helps that small red guy formerly the noodles connect the hot water realizes for the guy nobody that he takes a shower and is like the hero received to return in triumph and on the contrary just came in, a person squatted down at come in flank of by the wall place.
I shout a way to that person:"You is newly arrived, come over."
That person came over and very honestly squatted down in front of me, I tooked a look him, a fair and clear face, beg for a person to like very much, have a liking for to be like a student, the age isn't old either.
I say:"Stretch out your hand to see for me."
That person Leng for a while, hesitate ground to stretch out a hand, I stretch hand to put two of his hand center of palms with an upward exposure and carefully took a look and turn over two of his hands again and took a look the back of the hand and finish seeing, I say:"You pretty can beat in the outside!All of your back of the hand boxing Feng jointses are scar formations, have no little hit persons of Quan bone, eyebrow bone and tooth!"
That person smiled for a while and said:"Eldest brother, the An knows you!"
I say:"What?Do you say that you know me?"I am a bit interrogative.
That person immediately after says:"Elder brother Hui BE, the An is Anhui Be helped to strange brave under charge, that has An in the Zha north waiter gun battle!"My head is getting bigger a while!How can meet the guy that the Anhui helps here, last time that I of words, almost exposed a farcing, and came this time, will can't is it Liu Bin's hand that carries?My brain carries on rapid reaction, recognize still don't recognize?
I did right away decision, say:"You say of what I ain't understand, what name do you call?What legal case?"
"The An calls Xing soldier, the brave elder brother's younger brother, brave elder brother now blue bridge jail, judged for 13 years, the An dropped feet last month, the criminal charges is to pour and sell a gun and pay ammunition, brave elder brother after dropping, we leave of the person has no a powerful supporter, the An returns to Wan old house in northern Shan-li and pour some spray son the deep-fried son come to Shanghai and sell, result drive 804 stare at last, last month a day evening is trading, be carried."He at a stretch said it's a lot of.
I say:"Xing soldier BE, arrive at me here and then is all brothers, behind wash, opened supper right away, had supper I then chat with you."
"BE, elder brother Hui!"He got up a behind to go.
Old Ma Heng his one eye, and then see me, I beckon with the hand to old Ma Zhao, the old horse comes over to squat down bottom, I the small voice say:"This guy calls Xing soldier, sherriff Liu takes care of of, let him in a short while and before have a meal, No.3."
The old horse says:"So, understand!"Finish saying to start hello way:"Everyone's idea, this newly arrived Xing soldier everyone calls elder brother Jun!"Severals all smallly call a way right away:"Elder brother Jun!"
The old horse says again:"Elder brother Jun No.3!There is the behind list to defy that pick!"
No one dares to say to defy, hence even if pass.
I am nervously thinking:Does Liu Bin exactly know not to know that the Xing soldier knows me?Give me next to shout?My intuition must carry on the back behind is emitting an air conditioner, how can and so does the Qiao shout?The harbor is more than ten custody centers, it happened that run into!Once the cover contained eyewitness, the Zha north Peng door area gun the case wanted old words to hash up again, that also led long Yang Xing Dui field gun battle case, don't go, killing cans not admit, either!
Turn to read another think, probably is that I worried needlessly?If this Xing soldier has already identified me and so still have a necessity to send me the room him to come, Be not afraid of me to kill?





Volume 5 black purgatory chapter 62 lawsuit set lawsuit
Renew time:2010-12-114:40:41 chapter word numbers:3705


Chapter 62 lawsuit set lawsuit(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Rise a monthly ticket to add more!A day midnight is most at least!There is monthly ticket entirely to me, snow wolf adds to thank politely more!!!)
The identification are daily homework in custody center and jail, will usually stick a some puzzling photographs, let everyone recognize,google, see to have to know in the outside.My photograph sticks to get all of places in custody center and jail in whole Shanghai City BE, because of 804 haven't identified to be the real convict to me till now.
After I got to jail, still just the publicity column in the yard of jail once saw my photograph, this is one of the trick of the covers, annually spring at each big jail will develop to hand over Jie sport at a time, hand over be give an account oneself hasn't been controled by public security official's organization of remaining offense, the Jie is to reveal to denounce and wear offense to have a great achievement.
Cover of this recruits very Sun, but any mixs in the outside of, all is show face everywhere, protect not and together which day the meeting be recognized out by the somebody else, once recognizing out, affirmative will embroil one big string of affair, speak with the words of old lawsuit, this is lawsuit set lawsuit!
My deciding to slowly sound out him, but extremely denying oneself is the he once saw of"elder brother Hui!"
The supper remains is a Bang department vegetables, a few eldest brothers of my front are the lousy wax gourds that can't eat this kind of to have no some illegitimate profit of, the old horse lets two boys that are exclusively responsible for waiting upon us go up to take instant noodles, hard boiled egg and ham bowel, I with old horse, plus a Xing soldier, we are three again plus two boys that the stems live, we are five fore the noodles eats noodles, behind of eight vegetableses that then eat a Bang department and leave in the morning of salty vegetables turnip.
The Xing soldier says:"You aren't bad here, the No.3 Jian have nothing at all that I before treat, all is three have no, line up Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论