2012年11月1日星期四

monster beats hand Wu to live my m

Thoughted of, gave birth to a kid for you.I know that you are to like a kid."
There is silk tender feelings in the heart start to living, I hold close she, doing not know should say what just good.Is long long absorbed tone, I resolutely way:"Is small easy, although I have never told you concerning one of my concrete affair, I think that you know, with me will be very dangerous together.At the beginning is so, now also has no exception, even probably more dangerous."
The week easily says with smile:"You are me true of what don't know as well?My news still stands quick.You afterwards at the matters for doing in the Xiao house, I just have on coming back to get wind of."I shook to shake head, light tone way:"My secret, again what these ……sorry, in fact I even none of trues call beard C dragon of."
The week easily raises head all of a sudden and stretched hand Wu to live my mouth and looking at me with the deep feeling ground of infinite taste of her tendered feelings, gentle and soft tunnel:" Dragon, I just know you of time, you were already an escaped convict.I wasn't concerned at that time, besides now!I know what my own choice is, you are an escaped convict also good, mendicant let it be, even the duke would all mutually don't relate to, what I loved is you.Call with you what, do what some relation also have no."
The Shan wears tender feelings now in her eyes, slowly way:"I have been thinking that my love to you is just impulse as well, but time tells me, not yes.I am to really like you, love you.Leaving you is more long, remember fondly more deep."Move in my heart, Hun's hasing never thought a week easily unexpectedly has already arrived this situation to my love.This for an instant, all distresses, all seem to be past.
There is some sons in the week easy canthus Be getting wetter.However her facial expression but is persist thus and determination, slowly to I way:"You if want to escape a lifetime, that I accompany you to escape a lifetime.If you are held tight, I wait your lifetime.I know that I say like this, you will say I am silly, but I have already had found, I don't want to do an escaped convict of love again.Forever don't !"
While coming out a hotel, I looking at a deep blue sky, the in the mind was full of will to fight all of a sudden.Is current of I, even if have a week easily at can't fear, either nearby.She cans say that again, should face of always need to face, none of such a women fears, I again afraid of?
Certainly, current of I can't pretty move forever of, life already church I meet a matter to learn dispassion.How to appreciate a week again in my heart easy, can't really allow her to follow, either me to undertake this kind of kind of risk together.
"Promise me, if you think we still have future and continue for the darling ground you current life style, be me don't appear at all!"I am to her way.
The week is easy H'm a , some understand don't understand tunnel:"I know I if is old to worry you, will definitely give you troublesome, but did I how do while missing you?"
I smiled and clapped to clap her snow-white and young and delicate face, soft track:"Give again I how many months of time good?I don't know how explain with you just good, but some matters, I must do!"
The week easily and lightly sighed tone, way:"My own man goes to vengeance for another women, even may keep own last life company, however I but can not obstruct anything.Even can not say a words that advises Zu.Hey!Speak of to come to really be different from myself.Doing not know as well should say myself am silly, still too unselfish!"
"Being small is easy, I don't mean to say sorry.It is also not only only Anne's young green matter in fact."I the words sound just fall, week easily already with the mouth block up keep on saying, a long time just lightly good-bye kiss way:"I say to play of, dragon, you want to do what trust ground to work well.Although I am one loving is jealous of my daughter person, forever can't Ji Pan yours, my husband Jia is a peerless hero, how can drive children personal relations to influence!Want ~only you the time in the adequacy and the safety, remember to see me good, you trust, I wait yours."
The week is easy of the lips is such Wen Ruan, her words are such gentlenesses, let I some son Zhengs however, God's producing is regarding with affection too much to me and incredibly gave me such a beautiful and lovely and considerate woman.
I say with smile:"I be not what big hero of, an escaped convict is just."The week easily smiles sweetly, way:"Other people how see you, is the other people's business, you are in my in the mind, is unique of, lasting hero!Having no forever is able to act for."
"If you have intention to and do a matter for me!"I to week easy way.
Week easy Pei a , I say with smile:"Be not, this would not like to."The week easily and lightly pounded me for a while, Chen way:"Be talking to the wife also is so polite?You have what miss I do of, directly say good."
The sky in March, the spring breeze defrosts, the E City wayside can already see some lately green.After a winter of Zhe Fu, there is the felling of a kind of Spring returns to the earth, I also the whole individual have already grown special spirit feeling, at just, the week easily has already promised me a matter, meeting generation the home town that I left for me, buy a set of house in the A City, free time the old house look after for me I already gradually old parents.And she will also restart her own business in the A City.
Even even Zhang Zhi Yun all has already promised to take a kid to together go to, this lets the week that the origin still has some to hesitate easily also excited.Long time ago, she ever once said to want to open a wedding dress store.The ability and Zhang Zhi Yun does it together now, again in aid of arrive I, is the business of kill two birds with one stone naturally.The A City is as well a metropolis of, the week easily also has a lot of friends over there.Have me the help on the funds, she wants to do what isn't all difficult matter.
"Listen to good, I was to do these as your wife.You if think to can literally beat to deliver me so, see the skin that I don't pick you!You can record like, I can't make you literally slip away this time."Week easy lovely facial expression of that Du mouth is still in the moment floating to concuss, I have already arrived at the down stairs of the Xiao surname shadow industry group mansion.
This is the Xiao surname to have a house property of special feature most in all professions, exactly a ninth floor Gao of building, all belong to a Xiao surname.Basically the Xiao completely daily administration transacts all to carry on in this building.
When I am in the E City before because identity from belong to a Xiao a life time hero, so hardly have opportunity to arrive at this place.The car stops under the mansion of this modernization, I the subconscious ground raised to raise black frame glasses, draw down after see a mirror, cautiously conjectured oneself in the mirror.
Originally I was still pretty self-confident to own looks change of, but after it's easy to meet a week, still had a little son to make dizzy.Although the week easily can recognize, I am the cause that acquaints with too much to me, and she is also candid in saying of so can recognize I, in more degree is because my figure and walk of posture.But since the week easily can recognize, I also have no 100 to divide 100 of the confidence Xiao is completely with Xiao snow they could not recognize me.
To me, all of these are the end stanzas of, give me self-confident reason, is that they should be absolutely surprisingly,monster beats, at present of I incredibly will appear by such an identity in front of them.
By this time it has been half month since I arrived at E City and pass various understand and plus Hong Sen, they help me the intelligence report for making, I have already had very thorough understand to the mishap of this in the last years in E City.
The Xiao is completely after put~to death to kill Xiao a life timing a hero, plant this matter dirty with Thai together on me, and has already returned E City.Although the police of Thailand and China carried on to inquire into to the Xiao a life time hero's death reason and even confirmed to settle a dispute hair at that time the Xiao was completely as well on the spot, but there is no enough evidence expressing that he related to this matter.And the so-called suspect is also a witness of I suddenly and absurdly disappear, although the police realizes this matter to have cat to get fed up with, as well can conclude without concrete result.
This matter nature that the Xiao is completely to suffer from cancer is falsely a son naught of, the his definite health condition isn't good, but didn't arrive cancered situation, at that time so the reason said like this, originally just for sounding out oneself for a while after deciding to let Xiao snow place of honor, Xiao enter, the Xiao is hard and the Xiao a life time hero will have what reaction.Xiao snow in him, naturally just a transfer at the time.Can only cherish him don't also calculate to arrive will because his leave and directly cause the dead that the Xiao enters Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论