2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre of common sense less

, Even if is so the need of the strange sanctuary, the center still wills think a way to satisfy and besides has full wish teacher to invoke this hot issue recently.The point of Zhao Ting nods to mean to receive and continues to greatly eat to greatly drink.The absolute being officer then bites a toast to spread the newspaper in the day before yesterday to with concentration look, I took aim an eye, top of the front page write "west city and then set alight a battle fire to my city".
Officer of absolute being of common sense lesson told us yesterday, this world totally had three mainlands, is a northwest respectively of summer Er Ma, the Ni Pu of the moxa Si Jia and east south of the center second Si.The mainland of our place is a moxa Si Jia, different from another two mainlands, here is have a nation evil lead a country, but absolute being the officer say that the so-called nation has been exist in name only, fall apart, the five greatest cities include the western territories of the orchid of card Sas all just surface obey royal house, inside the inside is basically an independence governance.Among them again belong to west city with medium the city make terribly.So see this word now, I at 1:00 also in addition to never thought that, and because of in the morning especially the relation of Xun, I am difficult to is all sad to die, even appetite also have no.In the morning especially the Xun is to let I and the Zhao Ting have the member of team with Jing the morning run, this is the absolute being officer of of arrangement.He says that a good sorcery teacher biggest capital isn't great power, sharp technique or vivid brains, but escapes speed quick.Because the sorcery teacher opposes of the only advantage is a distance, as long as the feet dint runs far so much, Shi Fa of ample the ability consumedly strengthen.I admit that he says all to, but but respect of sorcery teacher adult!You also don't attend to a theory, consider my physique condition!I am one 800 meters have to four to divide 50 of person, you unexpectedly want me on an empty stomach and a group of brave man soldiers run 1,000 meters!?
This is I the viewpoint before drinking soup, I was very this ungrateful Jiu inside the viewpoint for a while after.Is true, my good will moves, absolute being officer incredibly for adding physical strength to specially go to Shan-li to adopt many medicine grasses for me, secretly hand over to pull Mu to call he cook 1 bowl greatly repair soup to me.I am to feel this soup especially drink and open stomach especially, feel that the strange after the event asks pull Mu, just know true facts.I thank to him, he says a nothing important, then hands over to treat me to go to absolute being the officer thank, I ain't understand, ask him why.Pulled Mu to answer don't see absolute being an officer usually and consumedly very bright shape, in fact and inside feel ashamed desperately.As long as he thinks that the nobody checks to feel the good matter that the bottom does discovered for person, or his be sincerely concerned with ? quilt enthusiasm to respond to, will can be like rheumatism similar suffered also flustered and frustratedly call names several days.I listenned to daze half for minute, the from the heart exclamation was really strange temper.Pull Mu to with a high hand say that this is the irrefutable proof that he has from the Nue Pi, I have no speech with to, but I privately feel absolute being an officer the temper like this is also pretty lovely, seem child.
Dinner I silently noticed for a while, indeed as expected, the soup color of the in front of Zhao Ting is different.This small girl also the least bit didn't feel, sparse in shout drink off soup, What a reckless waste of grain!I receive pull the expression of eyes that the Mu reminds, quickly don't open view.Is alas, once deceive absolute being officer neurotic view, put to appear publicly expressionless appearance, really well hard!
The month that create a life time Li in the spring of 103726 day the weather:It is fine.
If someone asks me to have to the west Fu benefit village what disaffection, that only have a -the animal is too many!
Passing by is these days of of effort, I can make the absolute being officer's pet small the near body of Long Lei Qi of wolf but don't take to the heels to open to slip away on the whole, but limits it 1, saw other dogs, I still kept needing to make a detour but going.And I not only fear a dog, basically all animals I don't like, isn't a bias, this is the disposition.So those chickens in the village pig sheep cow always make me harm deeply brains.The Zhao Ting pours is in addition to dog, other of all not afraid,cheap beats by dre.(she seems also not is afraid dog, but hate a dog)The Nuo tower Shen asks me this morning is be not in city come of, I say BE, then the noon start spreading a son who get the lord with his elope the little lover's story and arrived to wash more to do in the afternoon for come from prince in the studying abroad of faraway summer Er Ma mainland and his maid the Zhao Ting hear these gossips first reaction, is to start to copy to beat dog stick to kick building from door to door, wildly roar:"Where was I like the maid of this boy!Say!"Frighten village people do bird monster to spread in succession, poor soul.My also having never thoughting them so can see me,do I have a liking for to really and so be like prince or nobility?Probably is with Zhao Ting together, just seem to be to compare a beau relation.My fearing her is rage descend carelessly speak I is a full wish teacher, help her person's explanation is toward the village:"The Zhao Ting really isn't my maid, she is my queen.She should be'Gao(2) is four classes of'the mountain thief's head of group of mountain, but I BE'China'of prince, especially come to this studies abroad, once the hilltop that passes by her is grasped by her to be collect an article, return to do a cow for her to do a horse, I am still each to late wait on Hou now, does she wash feet!" So big four corrupt her reputation, village people all believe firmly to doubt not, the Zhao Ting annoys almost don't chock to death me.Ze!Open a fun just, why the need for and so the crest is true, she doesn't feel these villager Hans get lovely?And it has been these two days since this small girl hadn't noticed her hand strength at pull big under the training of Mu how much, choke my necks all extravasated blood, however see frighten at her almost meet sudden death of up, I didn't dispute with her and anyway had a white sorcery the teacher of one class stick at.(this time also need not worry part problem)
I discover that in this village, the internal news spreads very quickly, know to the news of the exterior of very slow.It has been a week since full wish teacher invokes all and passesed by nearly, haven't heard news here, certainly also the nobody know I and the Zhao Ting is a full wish teacher(absolute being officer with pull Mu excepted), probably this is the rural special feature.The people's customs here is also very simple, people all very kind, kind and genial, which be like formerly a building inside, the same neighbor of building also takes each other for invisible person.I am really very happy now this kind of walks the meeting is on the road someone is toward the life that I say hello.Although just started still very not habit, at present I can already and a group of soldiers beat something to make.Remember past really have the feeling that separate a life time to he or shes whom the boys avoid such as the snakes and scorpions.Shen Guan says that I was more and more like a false boy recently, I also thought so.But he doesn't know that he is the person who makes me change.That day in the sky, he says "is a right path from the road of heart" to me and also has already respected own felling, he definitely forgot and humed!Can I really moved at that time, because of someone said words like that to me for for the first time.All my parents and the teachers of school will persistently make me shine on what they said do, all day long"like for you" this kind of considers as correct of the words hangs a mouth side and disliked to die.Although I also conceive for them as far as possible, missing their life experience is more abundant than me, is entitle to teach me, also say right, feelings after all can hardly use rational overcome, so meet that each time circumstance my reaction still only have a -not great!
The Zhao Ting has already started learning to ride a horse today, I because the bitterness does the relation that the breeze soars and connects to sit to have a meal to all become to suffer torture similar, again arrive to jolt right away to don't die?So absolute being officer and pull Mu to permit specially me to postpone.This amnesty certainly makes I the pleased hope an outside, I more and secretly rejoice while particularly being the Zhao Ting that sees have no two kinds with clay doll in the evening.She look like the quilt, those four foot animals hold very miserably of appearance, can this small girl unexpectedly come from the excitement that my idea anticipates, the whole nights all show how she tame in my ear a call Wen Da especially of the glorious history of horse.I think of that horse is exactly on that day and pull Mu first time to meet, a cake of rides to escape the black horse of Ji a kind of insect forest, can not help feeling to think of very much, listen to very hard and midway discover that pull an of Mu to ride, seem to be as obstinate as its host's temper, is also throw the appetite of Zhao Ting most of that kind of.(she has never discovered by herself)I suddenly think which Zhao Ting meeting can't to pull Mu also the creation tame of interest?And they are usually old to be fighting, Be different from me at 1:00 and absolute being officer, relate to bad must at any time take knife with each other chop down me also can't surprised.The absolute being officer always turns a blind eye to this kind of scene and seems to be still very satisfied, I am more than once to see he multiply by pull the Mu direct Zhao Ting in order to prevent she steals the opportunity of vegetables to secretly go toward to add wine in cup.This person really makes not like, is old is not.However thought of that the officer of absolute being is just 24 years old, was three people's guardian of a minor for the one breath this year, also really very pitiful, thought of this and then demand too much him to have elder manner not and very too.
Recent Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论