2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre ng with me my data u

"We don't know that having no you has experience".
The white Ling made a grimace and said:"I am also listen to the sisters saying of, that regrets now ah, make love this code matter, I hereafter didn't do any further".
I don't know as well to smile still should shake head, had to to set up for don't hear, start to carry, the towel says to wash face!
By this time the cellular phone of white Ling again ring, still is that that is specially moving the television drama 《look for Qin Ji 》 episode bell sound-would not like to, lose you, while owning you I but don't understand to cherish, don't walk, I will give you happy and have no you, how to lead my day!
The white Ling pickeds up a to see, the expression of eyes suddenly changed.It was foolish for a while, just slowly turned over to open a cover.
"Is me ……have what matter ……I say money Kai, you don't be vexed I not very good, we really ended ……am I over there?Can I be over there?I am at the hospital!Was satisfied with!……I occupy, I can have what matter, how to return to ask me the good matter of your do-it-yourself"!
Pa of a , the white Ling is ruthlessly bad handle knob machine to turn off, a still in the bedside, wanted to think, and then brought over here, pressed to shut down of key.On the mouth without intermission Rang way:"Is annoyed, annoyed, your man how sissy"!
I shook to shake head and scolded oneself again in the heart a , so and my some relation also has no of fiddle-faddle, how incredibly will arrive me in the head indiscriminately.
Hold!
"These several days always someone is separating building roof to burn an asphalt, the direction of wind isn't good today, the green smoke of sting nose with breeze go into window, super difficult smell, direct give° me the whole Ou, still very dizzy now.weekend, literally renew 1:00, go out to slip away, accidentally after all isn't a code code the word come right away the occupation of money to write a hand, amateur personage, the rest take a rest"



19 beginnings meet to receive a soldier



Heavy green shade, grass with meticulous care tailors, a few 3 F buildings of blue tile white walls face lake but build, the lake breeze is blown, one silk tiny puckery felling.Is quiet Anne hospital here, the A City is biggest private hospital.
The hospital is a whole guest house type service, repair a style to present a soft rice Huang Diao, decorate Jian Yue but complete with everything, especially go to hospital an all opening is huge of French window, place a huge rocking chair on the veranda, lie on the top, bathe long afternoon sunlight, just like recreation general, be not occasionally see beautiful nurse into pass in and out, you basically could not imagine this meeting is a hospital.
Make change the blue lines patient of rice takes of the white Ling praise this 《reader 》 and sleep on the rocking chair quietly, the lazy ocean ocean ground insolates the sun and is suffused with pleasing relaxed feeling on the face.The lake breeze is blown and teased in confusion her long hair and went together with the veranda adornment of pillar in Rome, pure window yarn, each angle is the Yi person's lovely view that can go into to shine on.
Only I am embarrassed and boring, the all these is completely innocent existence in me, connect me to also a little bit feel vacant by myself, how can and really accompany her to come here.Is an at this time hold a medicine bottle needle Min of the little nurse lightly trod to walk to come in, towarded me to smile to smile and said:"The Sir can make your wife come in, I inject for her".I am also lazy to explain, ordered to nod, recruited to beckon with the hand to the white Ling still closing the eyes for a rest on the veranda, loudly way:"Injected, also not and hurriedly came in".
Starting to be suffused with one silk on the white Ling face is upset, knit the brows a way:"My lying doesn't go at this ah"!
Is depressed, the Lao Tze older generation son owes yours,cheap beats by dre!I have to order to the little nurse and said to calculate, I still keep pulling her to come over in person.The little nurse smiles should the voice is good, then hope to watch from a distance the white Ling on the veranda, say with smile:"Your wife is really beautiful, if I you really loathed to give up her not to want this kid, the doctor once did whole body for her to examine, everythings are all very normal, beat for two days, the needle can take medicine".
I am long to shout an one breath, hoped to watch from a distance 100 white lings out of the page window, strong extrusion silk smiling face, nod to say:"She says what is what".The little nurse smiled to smile, unexpectedly comfort form ground to say:"Or your wife is so early still young, also don't want to have a kid".Then raise head, Piao my one eye, say:"These several days you are good friends with to look after your wife so much, particularly is to don't make her catch cold, inject to eliminate inflammation to strengthen a resistibility for these two days of of period, you buy for her to order light food, the medicine slowly eats tonic food again after flowing".
Depend, dark scolded in my heart a , how so endless, your that eyes' spotting me was her husband.
Sighed an one breath in the heart, I headed for veranda and lightly knocked to knock white the shoulder of the Ling, say:"I say to feed and injected, the breeze is big, caught a cold here not so good".
The white Ling shuts to fix attention on, lightly H'm 1, say:"I am really love to sleep recently, old want to stay put".
The little nurse is hanging up a medicine water bottle on and smiling to smile and said:"This is very normal, gestation all of many people were this reaction in the early years, the whole would resume after waiteding medicine to flow normal".
The white Ling opens an eye and blurredly says:"Is true comfortable here, a lay not to want to come in".
I helplessly shake, am about to pull her to get up, the view turns place and suddenly see once side wicket in the down stairs hospital open and open to come into five luxurious sedans, in the center that is unexpectedly a very expensive silver grey color guest benefit elegant car.Be not, there is incredibly so luxurious car in A City?This car I once saw a picture on the car magazine, is what capacity produces to sell, price more must, there are also no severals in whole China.
White the Ling see my look in the eyes contain difference and also sit to keep body and gather together an eye to keep on hoping, eyes are also a bright, lightly Nan way:"Receive a soldier to how to also ascend here".
Receive a soldier?
I of 1, blurt out, way:"What do you say?What receive a soldier, receiving of Ao group in the sky soldier"?
The white Ling a little bit oddly hopes to watch from a distance me, oddness I how so greatly respond, smiled to smile to say:"Your facial expression very oddness, how, that not is receive a soldier is who, A City in addition to he, who can open this kind of car".
In my heart for a while Jiang, I don't thought of at all, I unexpectedly will meet to receive a soldier here.In this future life to me, probably will become the person of the biggest enemy.This a few luxurious sedans stop at this time at turf-grass up, four cars jump down 8 to be dressed in black lounge suit and wear the young man of sunglasses before or after, for a while car the empress quickly and respectively stand good position, everywhere observe.The ear plug that sees their ear completely is the foppery of occupation bodyguard on seeing, this kind of appearance, I once saw just in the movie.
After a short moment, a young men walk to come forward to, drew back the empress car door of that luxurious guest benefit elegant car.My heart unexpectedly for a while Peng however jump to move, I am finally seeing receive a soldier.Though just from a distance quick glance, I unexpectedly have already grown a beyond words nervous mood.
Finally, a middle age man who wears to hide blue lounge suit slowly steps out of the car and ever gave at Shi Shao Qiang with me my data up once saw similarly, the hair had a little very tiny Xie Ding and hoariness, but body form have no usually billionaire of that kind of is swollen, seem to be capable and lean, let the age that he has a liking for seem to be still a little bit young than his actual age.Slightly some eagles hang up of nose, make him have the robust feeling to grow a very difficult description.One eyes son is surprisingly bright, although between he and I of the distance foot have far about 30 meterses,can also feel his look in the eyes of clear.
Received a soldier to pull to pull dress Jin, head to slowly hoped a to hope on all sides, the vision moved to upstairs, at the right moment and my view is a collision, in my heart fiercely on accepting, unexpectedly have already grown the felling that wants to evade confrontation with.But receive the look in the eyes of soldier just on my face slightly on stopping over, already sweep in the past, the path went straight another part of car door flank, draw back a car door in person, stretch into go, lead long a woman to come out a car door.
On seeing to go, this woman approximately 78 ages, whole body pure long skirt, mysterious breathing send forth a kind of nobility sort all over, the this woman long body fixs to sign and lightly leads long to receive the hand of soldier and toward to receive a soldier tiny tiny a smile.With although I am very and far mutually apart from,her smiling face starts to be suffused with, even I also have grow a quilt cut off strong gorgeous light to reflect to shoot of felling, feels this woman is such of beauty, face of outline is thus of clear, imitate legend Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论