2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre studio Shao Qiang of but S

This next, here very safety.If you intend to return to, remembering don't let still on the spot of the brotherses to see."
Thank in my heart, slowly open a car door, ordered to nod.Shi Shao Qiang suddenly recruited to beckon with the hand to me again and stretched hand into a bosom, still remain half of the China smoke throw to I, lightly say with smile:"Today this nearby estimate have no which store dare to open the door again, the brothers meets, don't even the smoke didn't also get to take out!"
I bend from the waist to stretch hand a to copy and give° the smoke to answer and towarded him to smile to smile, Shi Shao Qiang flicks and drives to go forward and looking at his car to disappear in the night views, and the in the mind unexpectedly has some difficult to express warm fellings.Also only then Shi Shao Qiang can realize my felling.I even Ma Lie all had and don't have connection for a long time.After, only afraid the opportunity for getting along with brothers would be less.A person, if there is no friend's brothers, probably be really like walking corpse of.
This felling, I think, only similar once did to act from inside of Shi Shao Qiang would understand.
The quite a few police car still keeps being checking the spot, the corpse has been already moved to walk, leave of all is take the spot etc. to clean up follow-up work, I from another part of the road round into small area.Calculate in the heart how the heel Be brave to just say this matter.After all I once said my incognizant Shi Shao Qiang of, but Shi Shao Qiang sends me to walk of time, definitely escape however his double eye!This guy look in the eyes beats small poison.
As I am walking the second floors, the road is brave impartial the sitting on the building way wait me, the air is very leisurely, smile way:"I know that you will come back!"I smile, way:"The police is too many here, I am afraid you give grasp!"Was incredibly and still brave to just ascend just play me to give out that smoke of his in the afternoon, and put into a mouth at the moment and say:"The fire machine goes fetch!Wait your along while, connected a fire machine on my body don't also take."
I take out fire machine to throw to him.Is brave just ha ha on smiling, way:"The change is very big, always you want not to have no fire and want to be not have no smoke of."I order and say:"BE, is become a lot of, the years is invincible!"
Was brave to just order smoke, the facial expression presented a point son gloomy, lightly humed segment melody, then lightly sighed tone, way:"Allow Wei to sing well, youth always think the battle sword rushes limits of the earth, at that time of I, how wanted to get for a day that would have results to show escaped convict!Admire, now be really get wave vestige limits of the earth."
I don't know to say to order what just right.Was brave to just have already asked a way:"Think a Yi nothing important matter?"
"Be free, is that I carelessly mowed her ear, other nothing importants of, however be frightenned not and lightly, she says, when she buy thing to the store, at the right moment have a bandit also in that shopping, very far see the police car come, may be in consideration of run not to drop, so give°ed her to grasp to do hostage preparation right away after leaving store."
Was brave to just loosen tone, clapped to clap me, smile way:"Thank you!"
"Go!Brothers so several years, also say to thank a word."I say with smile:"Arrive is you, have what viewpoint have no?"
The end of way that was brave to just open widely an eye, hope building, from say with smile:"Can also have what viewpoint, walking the one step was an one step, sought where change name to change surname, come to lead afresh."
I suddenly think of one matter and pull him to stand up."Come in, I say one matter with you!"Was brave to just follow me to enter a house, strange way:"What matter?"
I think wrapping of Yi and take to him, way:"In there are 10,000 pieces, is think Yi to help you take, I have some in this leather suitcase!"
Was brave to just once connect my password box, hand on sinking, surprised on the face for a while, way:"How much?"I smile:"Have never opened, 500,000!All wealth, if you the suspicions stay a point for me more!Had better 21 add to make five, money comes too easily, you don't order me for flower not feel at ease."Is brave just the corner of mouth started to be suffused with a smile, way:"Your boy is used your money, I pour not hand goes limp, however see to mix is quite good.Just that knife is very quasi-, disappear for several years, you really changed."
I shake and say:"I don't want to deceive you as well, I mixs with a big guy that calls to receive a soldier now, this person is very wonderful, the relation is especially hard, you just also saw, a police sent me walk of, that person with I of the big guy relates to quite good."
Execuse me, brave just!I promised Shi Shao Qiang, this matter anyway also not to the second person says of, brothers such as you, also not exception!Can be blind to you bye.Unclear way in my heart.
Is brave just top and bottom Chou Chou I, smile:"Is the meaning that our both the elder brothers is all just about?I make homicide case, do you mix a mafia?"I am similar to smile to smile, said:"Nominally I how much is still a bodyguard!Today this matter, here again foolish next estimate have a little insecurity, rather go to me that to reside temporarily for a while.I that is also strange, and usually have a friend come to Ceng to live of, the landlord can't doubt."
Was brave to just order to nod, he obviously also in consideration of this, knew a nearby this matter, affirmation wanted to strengthen what public order take charge of.No matter he when walks, must avoid situation to settle under to again say.
Baggage for a pack, money, easily fix.Beat a car to round one from three wreath roads big turn, re- return to elder sister Chun where.Elder sister Chun feels fat Dun to enjoy the cool air in the night view just as the past days.See I come, not from come up to surprised shout a way:"Hey, big brothers, the elder sister can want to die you!"
On seeing her that large breast Zhan tinily move over here, I am getting colder.
After jumping hurriedly one-step, receive brave just got off.Is brave just square a walk up.The spring elder sister Chun's eyes all imitate let out ten thousand Zhang glories."Is alas hey feed!I say this elder brother Qiao still to see for the first time.Ze Ze!"
Li Chun Chun ups and downs looking at brave just that strong and healthy muscle, the lines of thick Kuang, beautiful and slender face and bushy Ji Ran.Absolutely even bend eyes water come of the shape is completely the felling of sexual maniac in a female.
Was brave to just be also seen hair, not from pulled to pull me, soft-voiced way:"She nothing important matter?"I smile and said a voice elder sister Chun good evening.Again malicious kneaded for a while the small face of fat Dun, at crying of fat Dun voice in, get brave just walked to the upstairs.
"Elder sister Chun is a good person, also a taste a little bit mean, however the person is quite good!"
Was brave to just return overdo go to, saw Li Chun Chun still stare big eyes looking at him, not from trembled for a while, cold way:"Is terrible!"It hurriedly Be blunt to go upstairs along with me.Make me a burst of to laugh wildly.
"You this house isn't bad, although the sparrow is small, also the five internal organs is complete."
I smiled to smile and just wanted to talk, the cellular phone suddenly had been already rung.Take out to come a to see, , unexpectedly is an once always even telephone.
"The text is handsome, you tomorrow morning rush through back, at 10:00 have will want to open!"
My Leng for a while, clearly say good put me how many days of leave of, how suddenly will I return to?Ao in the sky what matter?



Seven morning exercises



The color of the sky square Xiao,Beats by Dr Dre studio, Zhi in the sheet iron door of a lightly ring, have already heard brave to just go out the voice of washing the Shu.The morning breeze plays softly but goes into from the door, let one face weary of I beat one cold war, hurriedly tensed drive Cape, tired shrink together, don't know to is to isn't habit or another reason why and return to house tower each time building this, always feel whole body the hearts all relaxed generally and love a bed very much, a sleep not to wish.Eyes were blurred to look about everywhere under, on the simple spring bed that see an another part, the sheet has already folded very neatly, there is angular shuttle, a see is standard soldier's style.
Not much, brave just had already carried towel toothbrush, the or so activity wore a neck joint to come in.Cold water bedewed his ex- sum short hair, root the root is like iron, make on outline of his face seem to be very sexy.Slept for a few hours, but his face up the slightest has no tired facial expression.A see is a person with very prosperous energy.
"Still don't get up?You this morning not is occupy?"Is brave just Be wiping face and saying.
I beat one huge gape, swayed to sway head, struggled to climb, once grasped a cellular phone to took a look time, helplessly shake."I say brothers, have no so exaggeration, just many at 5:00!"
"Is it's yet early at 5:00?"Was brave to just smile, said:"You past that day isn't this time to get up disciplinal.No wonder that last night and you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论