2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre studio hd is mine !Ha -- !

Said and why ! what you said just now is not mistaken interstellar law should ban human cloning ,but now have a cloned guy when the Galactic Empire emperor you say this message will cause what kind of effect ,as the wise emperor you should be very clear .
Good luck and good things happen only Empire disturbances ,bad luck if you don your throne ,but are difficult to maintain .I like people dead died ,to you -- !Tut Tut -- !What a pity ,pity the beautiful rivers and mountains of a country ,but it can summon wind and call for rain falls power as others hand yo .
I said look pleased with oneself at .Franks Navier was white with white ,and soon returned to normal . strange !As the lancet so big a disaster to the Franks life wisdom should not stay ,and you put him in the side with a really strange ? Hum -- !Don will not stable factors placed around it, not can readily understand unstable situation will trouble prevention from burning ? Franks grunted coldly said .
A little bit of truth ! The Franks I don own the throne fell to the hands of strangers . ???, what do you mean ,you said he didn leave the lancet is the throne on a person !You are not his clones ? No, not at all.
Ah -- !It can be ! Do you think I look like the lancet ? Franks appearance without looking ,I don with a little prince Lanster and similar places ,but this seems to explain what the problem ?Just I and the Franks must really be that what the Franks a clone ,is I have royal blood ,oh -- !If the lancet is really not good relationship ! ,is not at all like ! Yeah !Not a bit like .
While I in the lancet body to see his father shadow . The Franks I find Motne Institute of biology ,let it on his cell for cloning to generate a new body ,but has several clonal test failure to frank ,I was extremely angry .
Eventually the Franks I issued a death ,if cloning fail again will be full of the Institute were all killed ,have no alternative against one under Motne Institute of biology had to use other clone human cell body instead of to the successful cloning of the Franks th cytokines .
In order to cover other ,Franks I chose to make a clone of natural growth, from infants to young ,and then to the adult ,clones thus became the Franks life nominal descendants, until the clone adult can head transplants or memory conversion ,at last as long as that will be discarded .
Somatic walk form a spread a ceremony held on the line .Everything went smoothly ,Franks world for clones that and I don the same appearance without a doubt ,because it is one of the means to conceal the clone identity .
But there is no unventilated wall ,clone did not use their own cytokine somehow be frank ,I know ,but in the Franks world ready for action, the ship was anti-imperialist alliance base attack ,ship crash .
Therefore as the progeny clones ,also is I in front of the Franks Navier ,as was the only heir to inherit the throne . !!!?When the lancet in where? Although the Franks said is hard to believe but I asked .
Him? I would like to think has been disposed of ,afterwards just know the lancet is still alive. I estimate may be the heart had doubts to his own left little life . On -- !Maybe the guy did not bear to kill his own flesh to spare his life .
? Hum -- !If you have seen the Franks life you would not think so .And now you know why I want you to help me ,you are the one, do not help yourself if you want to help those who .
Stop ,stop ,stop !You are to make clear whether good or not ,I am I ,you are you yeah ,it is the two person to say what is one ,let a person feel knots .Ordinary people think me a help you? Help you unified galaxy ,dominates the universe ?Well !A good idea ,but it really unify galactic became the overlord of the universe is your old man to sit on the throne ,I sit ?Not what is one of what is ?!No need for discussion.
Sit you down ,there would be a day, the throne I can let you sit . Frank Sinawei very readily . Really? My eyes are bright, but that the emperor !The entire galaxy ,universe is mine !Ha -- !Then what to what ,beats by dre studio hd,the beauty of money not to capture an enemy easily ,moving the mouth !King what ,those people down is not hurry on the come ,ah ha ha ha -- ! Man -- !Promise so readily ,the heart can not sincere !Mouth well ,you may say even if it is in the position to you, you also won .
I say don trust me, you can call has a lot of . Hum !Is it right? You ordinary people I don ,but you call me a man I can tell you one thing ,know cadere military academy why being attacked ? Why.
I always want to know the real reason cadere military academy is attacked ,now have this opportunity naturally will not miss . For this . On one hand a piece of shiny things thrown over, carry me to catch a look, familiar, blue transparent chip like .
.. ... This is it ,the main control chip ? Yes. The front of this chip styles like James Kaimo give Xiao open requirements to help repair the piece ,but this did not appear to have any damage .
Are you doing? For such a broken chip ! Four air around a solemn moment ,feeling the awe-inspiring murderous Franks Navier hastily said: no, the chip that you gave me ! I gave you ?! I started , you talk nonsense ! To me a few step leapt up to catch the Franks Navier collar ,but the dividend he light flash flash away form .
You remember that used to join the star mechs contest assembly machine ?The chip is removed from the top . The machine ?You buy ? You by then station mecha managed to beat the Dragon Wanxing ,really makes people wonder .
So I let a person from Mr. Dal bought down ,did not expect that such a funny thing . You ... ?And what says the attack cadere person is to this kind of thing? You don know !Cadere military academy has its own independent research institutions ,and they are secretly study with independent evolutionary capacity machine master control chip .
One armed MechAssault their fighting force ,not only depends on the driver operation level ,but also depends on the reaction ability of the mecha itself .While the independent evolution of chip like learning ability of people ,through the accumulation of experience can improve the mecha and pilots the coordination between the various parts of the machine ,optimization of operation efficiency in order to use the least energy to play linebarrels maximum fighting ability .
So say this chip is strong ,which is for those who want to get them ?Don don . I coldly stares at the Franks Navier said . Ha -- !You are right. I really want to get those Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论