2013年1月24日星期四

google ap of my eyes all s

Don't have dint of attack, but the beyond doubt sorcery defense dint after being higher, beating a burst of finally exploded a batch of snow men, gold coin looking at all over the place, and as for gold coin that is very big heap of, my eyes all spend, this can is all money.
The gold coin income of the ground package, after continue deep-fried hit the ground thunder, busy 10 several minutes after, I and elder brother Niao finally rob me to of all of the snow man exploded and acquired a great deal of gold coin, everybody fully picked up several 100,000 gold coins, this is in the game come to say also calculate very rare.
After all gold coin and Reminbi is mutually, we exploded gold coin, the game company will pay to block up the indentation of gold coin and in fact also have no how much of, calculate down me with elder brother Niao at last rob the most gold coins of, also however 500,000 gold coins, convert to Reminbi 50 dollars just just.Besides rob to arrive so many snow men like us of, also true have no, other players at most mix a several ten thousand gold coins Be getting more quite good.
Exterminated snow man to pick up take gold coin after, I just notice experience value of snow man to unexpectedly have Gao of 3000:00, although this snow man is more difficult to beat,win is doing not have dint of attack, allow you to cut into pieces.Lost the medium state city of snow man, momentary Xiao Suo many, it is some to pour just lucky exploded a wish of the player of oil, continuously shouted to sell to bless oil.
"Everyone comes to fall a Xia island, there are a lot of snow men here, too."In the guild channel, the gentleman is easy to receive, receive his news, only I only the player of again beginning to fall a Xia island to move.
There are still a part of players after firing away snow man, started going to each BOSS to break ground, the player in nowadays very big parts all take part in an activity in the city, so the open country did the player of the player and dozen BOSS of class to reduce, it is an opportunity to beat BOSS to pour.
At rush through to fall Xia island of looking at surrounding the Xi Xi Rang Rang and crowded crowd halfway, I lost interest, even if ownly forbid to curse again badly, but see now so many players, I again badly again rob to a few monsters, besides and just that robbing has already made a lot of players dissatisfied, if again fall a Xia island to rob once, estimate and then isn't Chiang-Nan to scold a guest to scold me, but several tens scold a guest to attackstone me together.
Or calculate, that gold coin was also not worth running once.Suddenly of the viewpoint jump into my brain, now that fall a Xia island.Medium the state fishing village break snow man, so can't the new hand village meeting break?
Don't go, I must go to new hand village and see, if the words broken, that is also small money be not, besides experience value of snow man is so high, don't beat isn't regrettable Yao, and have never returned you to call on big uncle of teacher, blacksmith and bookstore for a long time owner, lend this opportunity to at the right moment return to see them.
Thought of and then do, right away arrived to fall a Xia island and inebriate fairyland and buy and drink, regrettable is a Huan or not at, she is often not on-line, then bought a peach blossom to love to inebriate and wait a wine with spring recently, after again arrive 7-11 wine shops bought they brew of burn knife, I in a hurry rush through into 002 new hand villages.
Get into new hand village, I am been surprised to be getting more foolish by the at present prospects, new hand village closely of snow man, just through have a person is beating snow man, isn't the small hand of dragon to push to whet is who, I smiled to scold 1, his beating snow man unexpectedly doesn't receive me, later on will he the set go into a troops and joined a dozen the row or column of the snow man.
The small hand of dragon's pushing to whet is a living occupation player, although the grade also did several, but face high physical defense and sorcery of snow man to defendoof, the along whiles all beat deathless 1 and had me dissimilarity, crazy Long Zi gives or gets an electric shock continuously, the snow man falls flop one by one, completely is experience to harvest machine.
Favour half hour,google, the snow man of 002 new hand villages is massacred one 300,000 or so experience values of being empty, fully harvestings by me, and as for 800,000 gold coins that once connected a small hand to push to whet to trade to come over, just of the circumstance is me be responsible for killing strange, he is responsible for picking up to take gold coin and product, although the snow man didn't explode a material, however bless the oil exploded 10 bottles, small hand the pushing whetting coulding not use all gave me.
"Just thinks oneself only swallowed these snow mans and unexpectedly forgot to receive eldest brother, ha ha."The small hand pushes to whet to embarrassedly say with smile, I just smile, in fact this snow man explodes of money, rather does he literally hit a weapon handicraft fee to come much.
"I depend, I just and eldest brother casually set brigade, so a short while rose 8 classes, not later the eldest brother take me to get stripe, I didn't live an occupation player, also similar to you kill strange, beat a treasure?"The small hand pushes to whet surprise's saying, he before just a blacksmith small of 11 classes, had me to take to kill 100 snow men, acquired many experience naturally, unexpectedly rose to 19 classes.
"Small hand, you the position of first blacksmith wanted not to protect, the eastern day of eastern household already similar to you can get stripe a best weapon, you have to make great effort."I say with smile and know that he is to literally open a fun just.
"That I got stripe weapon."The small hand pushes to whet to smile, for own blacksmith technique, very self-confident.
"Boon goes to."Took leave a small hand to push to whet, I arrived at the medicine store of teacher and looking at to lay prone at the old man on the counter, with no reason a burst of and mournful in the heart, can say I everything today, own effort struggles, besides which, , also have with the care of the teacher very a toll-gate to fasten, he isn't a simple NPC to me, be like a close relatives more.
"Teacher ……" I very carefully said 1.
"Ha ha, walk sideways,cnn, free carefree come to see teacher today, whether have what good wine send teacher of!"The old man climbs and crumple Xing loose of sleep an eye, a face Chan mutually says with smile after.
I put all good wine full set noodles in the counter of the teacher, walked sideways to be regarded as the rich now, pour can't to past so, buy wine to buy 6 bottles, think now come, still really threw a person at that time.
"You do obeisance me as teacher, I originally want to spread your Shu of needle knife, take measure against you but don't like, a heart pursues real strenght and calculate I still really have no to cautiously teach you what technical skill, your real strenght is getting stronger now, I also trust a lot.Originally thinking would not° until for a long time you be also strong to appear the situation of absolute being wing, since you have already come to an a request now, I teach my technical skill to you."The teacher says with smile, the noodles permits kindly benignity.
"Thank teacher."I say with smile, but the in the mind started jumping, the real strenght of the teacher, although have never seen, however affirmation is extremely strong, be not be like his outward appearance performance to come out of Be just one to cure just.
"This book was my most satisfied technical ability, you took go to, remembering must carefully use, this killing of technical ability harms dint really too strong, have been going Xia battle righteousness at you so much, there is no bad reputation, be also very rest assured for teacher."The teacher says with smile and hands over to me a technical ability book after.I wanted to understand for a while, estimate my PK value didn't is a minus quantity, so just say that I have no bad reputation, like here for a while have no active kill people, otherwise this technical ability book estimate lose it hand over arm.
《The thunderbolt puts out a life time 》 , the thunder fastens to forbid to curse, attack scope 50*50, increment fixedly additionally hurt 1000:00, use ask magic to is worth to be no lower than 50:00, the sorcery value is no lower than 1000:00, every day limit use 3 times, cool off for 2 hours times, can not get stripe.The power that forbids to curse compares previous 2 to forbid to curse to speak, more violent, finish seeing forbid the effect for cursing, I happily smiled, this hereafter still have who dare to ask for me, the fire fastens, the ice fasten, the thunder fasten 3 fasten to forbid to curse, my real strenght is enhanced terrible situation.
"Thank teacher."I politely say.
"Remember, don't do evil with it, otherwise have no advantage to oneself."
"I remember, teacher,Facebook!"I say with smile.
"This is the weapon that is a teacher in those early years, stayed don't also use, send to you, as for the clothes equip, your Be getting bester."The teacher says and gives me a style ancient plain sorcery Zhang.
The weapon that is similar to with magic wand, after seeing name, I am shivering to change countenance, unexpectedly is to love a soul, legendary Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论